Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

6 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Weird, 2021 July 30 Ovation and Aug 8 Serenade Alaska Cruises are up for booking on Royal site

2 hours ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

I just saw that....and HOLY COW that is crazy expensive for the Ovation on July 30th!!!!! Listed as 1398/pp for an interior....I hope its a typo!   

I know, right! The pricing for that cruise is insane! However, I compared the pricing to the July 31st sailing on Ovation and the was a significant difference between the two.

20 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I know, right! The pricing for that cruise is insane! However, I compared the pricing to the July 31st sailing on Ovation and the was a significant difference between the two.

According to RCCL's site, July 31, 2020 is $1284.   That's not a significant different, just over $100 dollars a person.   Are you using a different site to compare prices?

20 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

According to RCCL's site, July 31, 2020 is $1284.   That's not a significant different, just over $100 dollars a person.   Are you using a different site to compare prices?

Isn’t that a seven night cruise? How does it become just over $100 per person.  Wouldn’t it be over $200usd pp pd with the port fees?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

No.  For a balcony cabin, the difference is $475pp!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MichellePerth said:

I just tried to “book” the ovation 30 July cruise on the Australian site.  Regardless of the number of passengers, it told me to change the number of passengers.  No actual booking allowed, at least on that site. 

Same. I am getting this error message:

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 11.15.45 AM.png

No sailings past the Japan, Russia and Alaska TP on 8th May 2021 showing on the RCI UK site.  I am hoping that there will still be sailings from New Orleans in 2021-22.

I am excited to see where the re-deployments will be, I know here in Europe we are tired of the same old, same old as I am sure you are all in other regions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

No sailings past the Japan, Russia and Alaska TP on 8th May 2021 showing on the RCI UK site.  I am hoping that there will still be sailings from New Orleans in 2021-22.

I am excited to see where the re-deployments will be, I know here in Europe we are tired of the same old, same old as I am sure you are all in other regions. 

Majesty is scheduled for New Orleans for the entire year until April 2022.  This is confirmed by Key West port schedule. 

• Thanks 1

With so few ports reporting schedules in advance, Cape Liberty  (NY) is really among the most difficult to 'predict'. 

INDY, Liberty , Adventure along with an Oasis class would all be candidates, but without reporting ports it really just becomes guessing at the moment. At least this years wait will not be long. 

1 minute ago, MADflyer said:

With so few ports reporting schedules in advance, Cape Liberty  (NY) is really among the most difficult to 'predict'. 

INDY, Liberty , Adventure along with an Oasis class would all be candidates, but without reporting ports it really just becomes guessing at the moment. At least this years wait will not be long. 

Would love a Quantum Class ship to homeport in NY, but oh well!

On 10/11/2019 at 2:38 PM, shipfriend_max said:

-Amsterdam: Brilliance

-Copenhagen, Stockholm: Jewel

That's been the arrangement for some time but it looks like the Baltic cruises may be quite interesting in 2021. Starting June 9 to Sept 7 both the Brilliance and the Jewel will homeport at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (ptamsterdam is the abbreviation they use) and they will both home port on the same days during that period. So depending on the itineraries, one could take one of the 12 day cruises and then either do a B2B on the same ship OR switch to the other ship on the same day. This does not seem to hold true for the summer of 2022 (yes they do have a calendar for that), where only the Brilliance is listed and the Jewel only visits the port twice.

When I see two ships at a port with the exact same sail dates, it would lead me to believe that one ship was booked first and that RCI are changing ships and booking the new dates prior to releasing the 2nd ship's bookings.  I would assume only one ship will be home ported at Amsterdam, but could certainly be wrong.