Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

Explorer of the Seas has appeared on the Gibraltar port schedule along with Anthem. Indy has appeared on the St. Maarten summer port schedule indicating she is not heading to Europe. INDY and Anthem had appeared on the Madeira ports schedule for Canary Island sailings but I would imagine Explorer would be added. 

Anthem has very frequent St. Maarten bookings upon return from Europe indicating a home port change.  

Jewel appears to sail on  a Transatlantic and will most likely not be the ship deployed to Dubai for 2021. 

Indy has been booked for frequent calls at Grand Cayman for winter 21-22. 

Edited by MADflyer

1 hour ago, MADflyer said:

Explorer of the Seas has appeared on the Gibraltar port schedule along with Anthem. Indy has appeared on the St. Maarten summer port schedule indicating she is not heading to Europe. INDY and Anthem had appeared on the Madeira ports schedule for Canary Island sailings but I would imagine Explorer would be added. 

Anthem has very frequent St. Maarten bookings upon return from Europe indicating a home port change.  

Jewel appears to sail on  a Transatlantic and will most likely not be the ship deployed to Dubai for 2021. 

Indy has been booked for frequent calls at Grand Cayman for winter 21-22. 

This further supports Odyssey home-porting in Civitavecchia!

A November 28th 2021 call for Jewel at Athens may actually confirm that Jewel will now again be the ship deployed to Dubai and the Gibraltar calls are just part of extended sailings to Western Europe for  Jewel. 

Key West port schedule shows that Brilliance returns to Miami for a home port for the winter season of 2021-22 and does not return to Tampa. Brilliance continues to have frequent calls at Grand Cayman along with Tampa home port ship Rhapsody. 

41 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Key West port schedule shows that Brilliance returns to Miami for a home port for the winter season of 2021-22 and does not return to Tampa. Brilliance continues to have frequent calls at Grand Cayman along with Tampa home port ship Rhapsody. 

Would Brilliance be taking over some of the cruises that Empress was doing? 6/8 nights, etc from Miami? Possibly sending Empress to Tampa with Rhapsody? I could guess the Tampa crowd wouldn't like that too much.

There is no evidence of the next ship for Tampa.  Empress does not appear on the Key West calendar but does appear frequently at St. Maarten. Empress does not continue to call on Grand Cayman either. 

First Indy in 2021 and then Liberty in 2022 appear to have itineraries out Bayonne. That is purely speculative based on the St. Maarten pattern of bookings from previous years for Anthem and Adventure.  

1 hour ago, Crism said:

Would Brilliance be taking over some of the cruises that Empress was doing? 6/8 nights, etc from Miami? Possibly sending Empress to Tampa with Rhapsody? I could guess the Tampa crowd wouldn't like that too much.

Would like Brilliance to take over the 10/11 niters Serenade had been doing for yrs. Actually will take any Radiance Class doing them....

28 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Would like Brilliance to take over the 10/11 niters Serenade had been doing for yrs. Actually will take any Radiance Class doing them....

Interesting thought.  They've got Vision from Fort Lauderdale doing 10/11 nighters next winter but no Grand Cayman.  Looks to be a good mix-up in the coming weeks with Liberty moving out of Galveston and now Brilliance out of Tampa.

This is my early Christmas every year! 😍

5 hours ago, Crism said:

Interesting thought.  They've got Vision from Fort Lauderdale doing 10/11 nighters next winter but no Grand Cayman.  Looks to be a good mix-up in the coming weeks with Liberty moving out of Galveston and now Brilliance out of Tampa.

This is my early Christmas every year! 😍

Yeah I've done over Dozen the Serenade 10/11 last few yrs, now Booked same B2B on Vision Nov2020. Been doing the Brilliance 13n Bos/TPA Repos and on Serenade(BOS/FLL) when she took over. Also doing B2B2B on Brilliance next Apr/May. Never done Xmas though done many Dec Cruises getting off 20-23rd Dec, not Xmas but Festive. Was single Dad raising 3 kids on my own, Xmas Break was pretty much only time was hers to have...

3 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

I just saw that....and HOLY COW that is crazy expensive for the Ovation on July 30th!!!!! Listed as 1398/pp for an interior....I hope its a typo!   

We've had reports in past years that the initial posting of itineraries and more likely the pricing, may have errors.

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

We've had reports in past years that the initial posting of itineraries and more likely the pricing, may have errors.

I hope so.   It's really odd how there is just one sailing for both the Ovation and the Serenade posted.   I am actually looking at sailing the week prior to whats posted for the Ovation...

2 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

It's really odd how there is just one sailing for both the Ovation and the Serenade posted.  

Some testing of things may also be taking place before things become official next week or, RCI is ready and plans to post the itineraries early.😱

54 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

I just saw that....and HOLY COW that is crazy expensive for the Ovation on July 30th!!!!! Listed as 1398/pp for an interior....I hope its a typo!   

Maybe not.  We booked an inside cabin for family on Ovation in May 2020, the date it went on sale, and including $204 port charges, it was $1299 pp.  May is less expensive than July in AK.  The price has never budged for our sailing, only gone up.

Edited by barbeyg

1 minute ago, barbeyg said:

Maybe not.  We booked an inside cabin for family on Ovation in May 2020, the date it went on sale, and including port charges, it was $1299 pp.  The price has never budged, only gone up.

Yikes!   If that is the case then we will have to go out of Vancouver round trip!