New 2020-2021 Celebrity Brochure Available

vtcruising

1 hour ago, gordylad said:

.first impressions nothing new 

Similar to last year's, but does have new pictures of M Class post-Revolution and actual pictures, instead of renditions, of Edge Class. Also, you've got to love the Edge cross-section! 😉

I did notice some of the same inaccuracies as last year....

Edited by vtcruising

16 minutes ago, hcat said:

Thanks ..i have one with that cover but maybe they added in APEX???

Do you have this one? They said this one came out on 8/1/19. The place where you can order brochures still has the old I received last year. You need to hit the drop down menu to find this one to order.

image.thumb.png.679c0edec26205b862e553bc6485acfe.png

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, vtcruising said:

In case anyone is interested:

Here's the electronic copy of the new 2020-2021 X brochure.

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/8496b038#/8496b038/4

You can order a paper copy at:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/brochures

This is maybe the new brochure but as far as I can tell, it only shows sailings upto April/May 2021.  It only includes cruises that were previously announces last Nov/Dec. 

I would expect Summer 2021 cruises to be announced in Nov/Dec 2019

46 minutes ago, jimzgoldfinch said:

This is maybe the new brochure but as far as I can tell, it only shows sailings upto April/May 2021.  It only includes cruises that were previously announces last Nov/Dec. 

I would expect Summer 2021 cruises to be announced in Nov/Dec 2019

Correct. This is just the new brochure, not the new sailings, which will be rolled out in Nov/Dec.

On 8/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, vtcruising said:

Correct. This is just the new brochure, not the new sailings, which will be rolled out in Nov/Dec.

Don't understand why they would bother to create a new brochure if they will be releasing a whole bunch of new cruises in a couple of months. Then again, maybe I underestimate how many people book within the upcoming year.

Edited by DebInAntigua

38 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Don't understand why they would bother to create a new brochure if they will be releasing a whole bunch of new cruises in a couple of months. Then again, maybe I underestimate how many people book within the upcoming year.

I think the brochure is to show the updated cabins, suites, Retreats, deck plans, etc. (Revolution and now they have actual Edge pictures instead of renditions). People can refer to the ship info when the new cruises  are announced - in the meantime, there are cruises available in there into the year 2021 that they are trying to sell before the new cruises are announced. 🙂

On 8/8/2019 at 9:10 AM, vtcruising said:

Usually they open up bookings in Nov-Dec.

This was last year's:

image.thumb.png.f7e1e1e3833bd2efd1cab1a848d7ae6d.png

We were hoping to book on Silhouette but seems she will be exclusive to SA for the next season. We may have to re- think Equinox.

On 8/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, vtcruising said:

Do you have this one? They said this one came out on 8/1/19. The place where you can order brochures still has the old I received last year. You need to hit the drop down menu to find this one to order.

image.thumb.png.679c0edec26205b862e553bc6485acfe.png

I ordered it...but we aren't planning  to travel worldwide anymore..

9 minutes ago, hcat said:

I ordered it...but we aren't planning  to travel worldwide anymore..

It does include Carib too. I just like it for the pictures, deck plans, etc. I have my current one all marked up with notes about the Edge cabins. I needed a new one! 🙂

I loved how they glossed (pun intended) over the M-class non-suite cabins.  AQ, concierge, and veranda all have the same picture and floorplans show a 2-seater in AQ and when magnified, the other verandas show a second cushion.  We all know that's not how it really is post revolution.  Glad Cruise Critic exists to know what reality is.

• Like 1