Free Milkshakes?

12 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Oasis has an ice cream parlor on the Boardwalk.

Candy Beach will be removed during the dry dock. It will, however, essentially be "renamed" to Sugar Beach, which will have ice cream. I don't know if it will have milkshakes available.

1 hour ago, Scspartan76 said:

How about  chocolate milk?

Tru Moo fat free chocolate milk is available at breakfast in the buffet and the MDR.  If you ask for it at lunch or dinner you risk it being served to you warm.

My son would always grab a few extra at breakfast and put them in the room fridge (yes it was cold enough) - so he had chocolate milk to drink.  At home, he drinks roughly 2L a day, so he definitely misses it on a cruise.

13 minutes ago, phabric said:

I think I read, being Platinum, something about milk shake at Johnny Rocket?

Anybody know is it free milk shade or 1 buy one get get one free?

Platiunum coupons include a BOGO (buy one get one free) milkshake a JR.

1 minute ago, phabric said:

Thanks, it is not listed under Crown Anchor.

Those are considered "coupons" from back in the day when C&A members used to get paper coupons in their stateroom.  I've never seen the coupon lists on ROyal's website.

Here's a recent scanned list:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

20 minutes ago, schlimazel_traveler said:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Some chef on Grandeur had a fascination with making cakes that looked like pies and it was so disappointing that I was struggling to find other dessert options. Seemed like cookies ended up being the default dessert. There wasn't one night on the entire cruise I could actually put a scoop of ice cream next to them because the ice cream was basically a melted mess whenever I was trying for it. 🙂

2 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Some chef on Grandeur had a fascination with making cakes that looked like pies and it was so disappointing that I was struggling to find other dessert options. Seemed like cookies ended up being the default dessert. There wasn't one night on the entire cruise I could actually put a scoop of ice cream next to them because the ice cream was basically a melted mess whenever I was trying for it. 🙂

Our experience has been that the ice cream served in the MDR has been in better shape than that served in Windjammer.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Those are considered "coupons" from back in the day when C&A members used to get paper coupons in their stateroom.  I've never seen the coupon lists on ROyal's website.

Here's a recent scanned list:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

I noticed that I would get 15% off an internet package.

I plan on getting the Voom and Soda Package.

Can I call RC and get the 15% off pre cruise or do I have to wait until I am on board?

Edited by phabric

16 minutes ago, phabric said:

I noticed that I would get 15% off an internet package.

I plan on getting the Voom and Soda Package.

Can I call RC and get the 15% off pre cruise or do I have to wait until I am on board?

All "coupons" are for onboard use only.