Free At Sea expiring soon..?

Mainely22

The NCL.com front page says the "Free At Sea" deals is running for another 10 hours.  Any guess if this is an actual expiration for this go around of the deal?  If so, any further guess as to what promo might take it's place?

I'm fairly satisfied with the balcony "Free At Sea" deal which are close to booking.  Not sure if I should rush to book it, wait for the next promo, or if it is unlikely to matter under the old adage that nothing is really free and cost/discount will just moved somewhere.

2 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

It never expires, just gets tweaked a bit regardless of the countdown clock.

Cool, thanks!

I'm thinking we'll probably book rather than wait until Black Friday.  I'm guessing those deals are fairly similar?

2 hours ago, Joken35 said:

I agree book when you want.We booked last year with the Black Friday Sale , only to reprice the cruise 6 times . Lol. Cruise is leaving on December 2nd.

Except OP is sailing in Jan so past final payment. I might have waited to see the black Friday deals. But maybe they can upgrade. 

• 1 month later...

The 1 thing which will end soon (Dec. 31) IIRC, is the Double up of the CNCs. Right now use 2 for any cat. on 6-day or more cruises.  Unless they decide to continue that offer as well.  That would be ok with me since I can't seem to make up my mind which cruise to add to my list. 

😉

Edited by All-ready2cruise