Meraviglia- what beer is included with Easy Package?

mommycruiser

Yup.  Heineken draft and Miller Lite can.  Don't know about other ships but Seaside, buffet there are some self pour draft of Heineken and white/red wine using your room cards. (also soda draft use with room card), if you have a package, it is free but if you don't have package, it will be charged.

Easy package also gets about 10 different simple mixed drinks (you will see them in bar for Easy package menu), and house wine.

52 minutes ago, JP82 said:

Is that a non German Riesling!!??

I think so but it’s only the wines at $6 which are included in the easy package. The wine is fine btw, we had the deluxe package but at the pool bars I just asked for a Sauvignon or Chardonnay and that is what I would drink. I saved the better wines we had included for dinner. 

2 hours ago, JP82 said:

Is that a non German Riesling!!??

No. And the Riesling "Dr. Loosen" is the worst Riesling I had all my life. Nevertheless there are many great wines available, non of them with the Easy package. You need the package that includes the wines per glass from 6,50 to 10,00 for them. Or pay by glass (be aware of +15%). 

Edited by perakcruiser

4 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

Sample drinks menu including Easy.

C7010D0D-B597-4E5F-AB0D-BD58C3118C9E.jpeg

B5A1FF5E-BCF8-4026-8FEB-4E6DFE429E8E.jpeg

DED0C598-C07B-4E77-B26F-DDF3925E6172.jpeg

2B8CD80B-430A-4397-9F19-4C1CBBBA10E8.jpeg

3AA4223E-9D7E-4CA1-A452-32616527F0DC.jpeg

Nikki, thank you for posting these menus. We will be on the Meriviglia in March 2020 with the easy package and hasn't seen sny menus yet. So am I correct in assuming that ANYTHING under $6 is included in the easy package or are there other stipulations besides price?

Also, are only the drinks listed on the menu included or can you order others as well (for example rum punch)?

The one thing I am happy about is seeing smoothies and fruit drinks included since my kids will really enjoy those!

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions for me. 

4 hours ago, Danny61231 said:

Nikki, thank you for posting these menus. We will be on the Meriviglia in March 2020 with the easy package and hasn't seen sny menus yet. So am I correct in assuming that ANYTHING under $6 is included in the easy package or are there other stipulations besides price?

Also, are only the drinks listed on the menu included or can you order others as well (for example rum punch)?

The one thing I am happy about is seeing smoothies and fruit drinks included since my kids will really enjoy those!

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions for me. 

Anything $6 and under. If rum punch is $6 and under, then you're good to go. I expect it isn't though, so you'd have to finagle it by order two or three different juices, shot of rum and mixing your own.  Same type of workaround for frozen alcoholic cocktails 

There's very few liquors $6 and under, fwiw.  Fortunately, Campari and Aperol are both $6, so covered by Easy (supposed to be).