Protein shakes question

fromaustin

Every person is allowed to carry on a quantity of up to 12 non-alcoholic beverages in cans, cartons, or pouches of 12 oz or less each.  Since the cartons are 11oz each, you will be able to carry on 12 per person.  

We have done this before with no issues.

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, mz-s said:

I recommend you contact Carnival’s special needs department in case you need to carry on more than 12 shakes so that you will have something in writing from Carnival in case they say anything at the pier.

Im guessing they have their answer now. Thread is almost 3 years old. 😂

Edited by 1kaper
  • Haha 1

On our Panorama cruise out of Long Beach, last February, I saw a  man in the boarding area with 3-4 cases of nutrition drinks.  He had a porter with him,  who was pushing a luggage dolly with the cases stacked up on it.  So yes, it has been done before, but you might want to call Carnival and get more details from them. Good luck! 

I don't buy special protein shakes, but I prepared the ingredients for this in advance and took it to the kitchen. I was allowed to store all the ingredients in their refrigerator. Of course, the cruise staff allows me to open the refrigerator only in the presence of kitchen workers. But I don't mind. I'm glad that I was given this opportunity. There's not much room in my cabin in the drinks refrigerator. But I'm glad that sarms is from purerawz.co The ones I bought for gym sports on a cruise can be stored at room temperature. I haven't had surgery, but I need to monitor my diet and eat protein more often than carbohydrates.

Edited by silvioindustry