ms Nieuw Statendam and Volendam in Port Everglades Sunday, January 5, 2020

Scrapnana

8 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Just about to head to breakfast, then take a private shuttle over to the Nieuw Statendam.  For sailaway, we'll be with our friends on our aft balcony on Deck 5, and will have the Canadian flag attached to the railing.  Oh, and we'll be waving like crazy!  LOL

Smooth Sailing! :classic_smile::classic_smile::classic_smile:

I think we just saw you! 4 people on the aft balcony, a gentleman waving his hands over his head, a woman with a flashy little wavy thing (sorry, can't think of what they're called) and 2 other people also waving! Canadian flag on the railing! Woohooooooooooooooooooooooo! Have a fabulous cruise!!

Just saw the screen shot above, so glad somebody thought to take that! Yup, that's what we saw!!

Best wishes!

Edited by CruiseMGM
Additional information
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CruiseMGM said:

I think we just saw you! 4 people on the aft balcony, a gentleman waving his hands over his head, a woman with a flashy little wavy thing (sorry, can't think of what they're called) and 2 other people also waving! Canadian flag on the railing! Woohooooooooooooooooooooooo! Have a fabulous cruise!!

Just saw the screen shot above, so glad somebody thought to take that! Yup, that's what we saw!!

Best wishes!

7 minutes ago, CruiseMGM said:

Best wishes!

We saw you well.   You really stood out!  Have a good cruise!

3 minutes ago, Himself said:

Camera is focused on the Volendam.  Hope she drops lines soon.

I think she will, Father.  I heard them say they were holding a freighter outside the port until she leaves.

Roy