Independence, Mariner, or Navigator?

This may just be wishful thinking/daydreaming but I am thinking about a 3 night solo cruise and I am deciding between Independence, Navigator, or Mariner. Same itinerary, flights cost about the same, price difference on the cruise is negligible, so the only real difference is the ship. I am sort of ruling out Mariner because it is farther from the airport but if it is somehow overwhelmingly a better choice... I will consider it. I probably won't leave the ship in Nassau but will explore Coco Cay. 

Anyone care to weigh in? Or should I pin pictures of the ships to the dart board and let the darts decide? 

#firstworldproblems

#haventseenthesunindays

#socoldhere 

I’ve been on Navigator 3 times and Indy twice. Will be n the Mariner in Nov. Indy is a lot larger. The kids play area divided from the pool. Promenade longer. Personally I like the smaller ships. They have much the same layout.  Both Indy and Navigator updated fairly recent. Navigator got a new pool deck layout and a Hooked Seafood. Also Jamie’s. Didn’t eat at hooked but ate at Jamie’s and it was good. Johnny Rockets has been moved from up above to the pool deck. And there is a free Taco Cantina. Served pretty decent tacos. 

6 hours ago, Grenouille21 said:

So 1 vote for each. I just read that Mariner will be the only ship at Coco Cay while Indy and Navigator will both be there. That changes everything. 

Yep, Mariner very nice ship and better to be solo ship on CC, a rarity these days.  That said, check a few different sources b/c sometimes they shuffle ships around or one site will be more accurate than the other. (or call RCCL) 

If you like slides, Navigator hard to beat.  I don't like body slides and this is the only RCCL ship that has two slides with mats and coaster floats.

Been on all 3, though Indy was pre amp.  My vote is for Navigator, but I don't think you can go wrong.

Also, been to Coco Cay with both 1 and 2 (Mariner and Navi) ships.  2 ships did not make things seem crowded in the least.  

We have been on all three in the past year, after their revamps. I rate Independence first, Mariner second, and Navigator last. 

Independence is slightly larger and slightly newer. The Mariner and Independence received very similar refurbishments, which I prefer to what was done to Navigator.  On Navigator they moved the gym to a smaller location and added cabins in its place, more added cabins to other floors, cluttered deck 12 with hot tubs and new cabanas (which sound nice, but feels cramped onboard).

They did a good job on Navigator, notably the staterooms and pool decor, but they took the upper deck and gym situation way too far and made the ship feel chopped up. Not to mention I would rather sail from Port Canaveral or Ft. Lauderdale any day over Miami.