Speciality coffee

yvrbos

On 2/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, mike30542 said:

Al Bacio opens early (I believe at 6am).& stays open until late night.

Here is the menu https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/al-bacio

Did I read somewhere that the teas there are not included in the Classic package, but just the coffees?

On 2/19/2020 at 11:02 AM, Muffinz said:

We found the coffee at Al Bacio to be very good and thanks to our drinks package we really indulged and had about 3-4 a day!

My favourite part of the ship for coffee and snacks, but as always on Celebrity, the staff make the area super special. 

As for getting a drink package so as to get coffee, unless you’re a coffee demon, and like the other drinks available on that package,  I find paying separately, then getting the coffee card when it appears a few days into the cruise, saves a lot on the package but then, coffee and tea are my tipple. 😜. Just IMHO. 

On 2/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, mike30542 said:

Al Bacio opens early (I believe at 6am).& stays open until late night.

Here is the menu https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/al-bacio

Al Bacio does not serve regular or decaf traditional coffee.  The do have decaf espresso based drinks, including Cafe Americano.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

While I want HOT coffee in the morning, one of my favorite treats on returning after a warm afternoon in port, is an Iglu at Cafe al Bacio . . . Yum!

image.jpeg

Yum...

Does it have booze in it.   If not I'm sure I could order a Virgin.

31 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

We were on the Constellation last fall for a B2B2B, and while I didn't order one, I believe they were on the Cafe al Bacio menu.

Yes...  Thanks!

This is also one of my favorite desserts 🙂

43 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

That looks incredible.    Is it Espresso poured over ice cream.    I'm gaining weight and salivating already.

Affogato literally means "drowned" in Italian. In the dessert world, it usually means gelato with a shot of espresso poured over, but a nice summer alternative is a scoop of lemon sorbet with prosecco poured over. Both are affogati!

• Like 1