Onboard the bliss- any questions?

g683002

1 hour ago, grantschenck said:

Are you Platinum?  If so, what is the credit for the entrees?  I see online that it was $20 but may have gone up to either $25 or $35.  We head out on the Bliss next week so make sure no one gets sick! 🙂

The Latitudes Reward page says its $35:

6 Benefit is available on sailings 5 days or longer, and entitles each guest to one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert of choice. Entrée items up to $35 are covered. For items over this amount, an upcharge will be added to your onboard account. No restaurant substitutions. Names vary by ship. Restaurants not available on all ships. On Norwegian Bliss, Moderno is replaced by Los Lobos or Q. On Norwegian Joy, Moderno is replaced by Food Republic or Q. In Food Republic, the benefit entitles each guest to a total food value of $35 per guest. On Norwegian Encore, Moderno or La Cucina is replaced by Los Lobos or Q.

https://www.ncl.com/shorex/240708717/latitudes

• Like 1

Hey all. Trip has been great so far. On time at each port and weather allowed us to get to GSC. Today the waves are rough so the bags are out in the Stairwells. 

I’m not platinum yet, so no idea. 

They are not doing anything in the buffet for corona. I was surprised after reading about it on these boards. One of the officers told me that it was just for the first week, back to normal now. 

As far as the arcade package, my 12 year old son said it’s not worth it. Most games are not included. We did notice that the bowing was also not part of the package. On the epic last year, they had pool and darts, but not on the bliss. Seems like it’s not worth a couple hundred bucks in our opinions. 

• Like 1

I have 9180 booked, any info on location, I'm thinking of upgrading if it's that bad. Supposedly it almost above the Brewhouse which I think we can tolerate as we would like the sound of the music while on our Balcony.....not ideal, but tolerable.

27 minutes ago, g683002 said:

Hey all. Trip has been great so far. On time at each port and weather allowed us to get to GSC. Today the waves are rough so the bags are out in the Stairwells. 

I’m not platinum yet, so no idea. 

They are not doing anything in the buffet for corona. I was surprised after reading about it on these boards. One of the officers told me that it was just for the first week, back to normal now. 

As far as the arcade package, my 12 year old son said it’s not worth it. Most games are not included. We did notice that the bowing was also not part of the package. On the epic last year, they had pool and darts, but not on the bliss. Seems like it’s not worth a couple hundred bucks in our opinions. 

My son and his family are on that cruise also with a large group.......we were wondering if the weather was going to be rough since there was a storm in the Carolinas that brought some snow there and was apparently heading out to sea......safe cruising!

45 minutes ago, Tutontow said:

Thanks, we will be on her May 24th

Hmm, you might miss out then. Let me see if I can dig up the exact date their contract ends...

Edit: Aw, a comment from them on their Facebook page says their contract ends May 10.

Eric Ciliberti
Eric Ciliberti From 10/27 until when? We’d love to see you for spring break again.
  • SIGLO
    SIGLO Eric Ciliberti we will be on til 10th of May

Edited by JamieLogical

We'll be on Bliss for the 21-night Panama Canal cruise, and I was thinking of bringing aboard a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle (to leave on the ship) -- is there a Library or other quiet common area where I could leave it for others to work on?  When we were on Westerdam on a Trans-Pacific, they had several going at one time.

• Like 1

9180 is over the brewhouse, for context, it’s more over the entrance than the bar itself. Not sure about the music traveling. 

Craps table is currently at $10 min with 3/4/5 odds. Blackjack has been at $10 all week with 6/5 on bj. 

There is a library, but pretty small. There is lots of space in the observation lounge for a puzzle like that. I have no idea if they’d allow it to stay. Our cruise has 1100 kids so space is at a premium. Plus, today is really rough seas so I could see the puzzle sliding off a table with the ship rocking like this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IRMO12HD said:

is there a Library or other quiet common area where I could leave it

If there's a place to leave it, it will be on deck 6, starboard, just forward of the Atrium.  From the Atrium you'll look at the screen then walk to the right of the big screen and it's down that hallway, behind the photo studio.

• Like 1

Thanks for this post and sharing the info you have. We are also boarding Sunday.

Been watching the webcam and yes seas look rough. UGH. Good thing I don't get seasick !!! Knock on wood.

I'm going to attempt some spin classes next week hope there is space.

Enjoy the rest of your time !!

Anthony

Are the go-carts open during port days during the day time?  Also, do they offer day passes for go-carts or are there only passes for the entire cruise?  Also would be nice to see a photo of all the beer on tap at the BrewHouse.

3 hours ago, arjay9 said:

Hope you are having a wonderful vacation 🌴If you happen to see a schedule for the fitness classes would you mind posting it? Thanks 😃

1 hour ago, Phamer55 said:

Are the go-carts open during port days during the day time?  Also, do they offer day passes for go-carts or are there only passes for the entire cruise?  Also would be nice to see a photo of all the beer on tap at the BrewHouse.

Hopefully the photos come thru, WiFi is spotty. 

For the go karts, they were running yesterday in Nassau so yes to port. This was a bad week for the karts, though. Between the 4900 passengers and the weather today, I haven’t been able to race. 

D8024D3D-1B0B-4A46-86AB-6C535456533E.jpeg

0FC119A1-476B-4CD4-94DF-5B515B54CF91.jpeg

191DA06A-AFFF-4E70-819A-C5FE6090E6C6.jpeg

• Like 2