Is salsa readily available in the Windjammer?

I'm sailing on Symphony in 2 months and I prefer to top a nice garden salad with some cheddar, salsa and a dab of sour cream rather than the dressings they have. I can't remember if they had salsa available every day in the Windjammer or not. Anyone know? Wondering if I should pack my own. 

5 minutes ago, RobinCruiser said:

I'm sailing on Symphony in 2 months and I prefer to top a nice garden salad with some cheddar, salsa and a dab of sour cream rather than the dressings they have. I can't remember if they had salsa available every day in the Windjammer or not. Anyone know? Wondering if I should pack my own. 

It’s available at el loco fresh, deck 15 if it’s not at the WJ.  You could always stop by there first and grab a bowl. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, allisonb22 said:

On anthem in Jan I remeber salsa every day near the taco/nacho station. We were never there for dinner but for lunch i remember it every day (only because i ate many, many tacos)

perfect thanks! Yes, It's lunch I will be wanting it on my salad. 

20 hours ago, RobinCruiser said:

Never saw salsa in Windjammer, but they have plenty at El Loco Fresh on Deck 15 aft.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:34 PM, RobinCruiser said:

Don't know about salsa, but I have seen people doing the foxtrot. Probably checkout Boleros.

Edited by Dat Cruisin Couple

On 2/27/2020 at 4:34 PM, RobinCruiser said:

Don't know about salsa, but I have seen people doing the foxtrot. Probably check out Boleros.

Edited by Dat Cruisin Couple
Add info

11 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

Don't know about salsa, but I have seen people doing the foxtrot. Probably check out Boleros.

11 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

Don't know about salsa, but I have seen people doing the foxtrot. Probably checkout Boleros.

You're so double funny.   😁

How is the Wolf Pack doing in basketball?

I graduated from NC State the yearr they were national champs..

Edited by robtulipe