EZ-Air sale going on?

Coral

I have a trip to Europe planned this summer.

When I logged in to check air today - it said Air Fare Sale save $400. I then re-fared my air and it was around the same price as I last booked it at and saved $400 more. I then logged into a friend's booking that I have access to (have helped her) for a European cruise later in the summer. They had booked under a $200 air special. Their booking said $200 Air Sale.

Maybe worth checking your airfare. I checked a cruise for a later date (not Europe) and later this year and there was no air sale on this sailing. I hope this helps someone. I can't find anything that indicates an air sale going on.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Coral said:

I have a trip to Europe planned this summer.

When I logged in to check air today - it said Air Fare Sale save $400. I then re-fared my air and it was around the same price as I last booked it at and saved $400 more. I then logged into a friend's booking that I have access to (have helped her) for a European cruise later in the summer. They had booked under a $200 air special. Their booking said $200 Air Sale.

Maybe worth checking your airfare. I checked a cruise for a later date (not Europe) and later this year and there was no air sale on this sailing. I hope this helps someone. I can't find anything that indicates an air sale going on.

I did not see your post - I probably was booking it before you posted ( I had to verify date / time ) and by the time I did, you had posted, so I just started my post.  

My original flight was 8/17, but when I went to re-fare it was changed to 8/16 - glad my wife caught it.  I simply entered 8/18, and it was changed to 8/17, the date I wanted.  Go figure.

So anyone re-faring should be cautious of the date.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Coral said:

Thanks Coral...checked our Spring Canada/USA and Fall USA/Canada flights but no airfare sale offers.  Glad that it worked well for you & maybe it’s only to Europe this summer.

Edited by Astro Flyer

6 hours ago, Coral said:

When I logged in to check air today - it said Air Fare Sale save $400.

Where did you see this? Was it on the main Princess page, the EZ Air page or what?  I checked our November flights to Australia this morning and they are about $120 per person more than we are currently booked for. I didn't see anything about a sale.

10 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Where did you see this? Was it on the main Princess page, the EZ Air page or what?  I checked our November flights to Australia this morning and they are about $120 per person more than we are currently booked for. I didn't see anything about a sale.

It was when I went to check my air "add/change air" within the EZ Air section within my booking. It was on my Europe trip but not my South American trip later this year. If it applied to you, you would have seen it.

27 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Thanks Coral...checked our Spring Canada/USA and Fall USA/Canada flights but no airfare sale offers.  Glad that it worked well for you & maybe it’s only to Europe this summer.

That is what I am thinking (Europe).

1 minute ago, Coral said:

It was when I went to check my air "add/change air" within the EZ Air section within my booking. It was on my Europe trip but not my South American trip later this year. If it applied to you, you would have seen it.

Thanks. Just looked again (I have been known to miss things) and it isn't there. Ah, well. At least some folks can benefit from the sale. Glad you found it and let others know.

17 minutes ago, Coral said:

That is what I am thinking (Europe).

Maybe they’re receiving a higher percentage of European cancelations & are offering airfare discounts in an effort to entice passengers to not cancel. 🤔

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Maybe they’re receiving a higher percentage of European cancelations & are offering airfare discounts in an effort to entice passengers to not cancel. 🤔

But my airfare to japan went from $4000 to $4835 today so if it's based at all on where the virus is spreading I would think Japan would have a fire sale.