Celebrity's new promotion beginning tomorrow ?

rebel9040

I've searched the boards, but I am unable to locate the posting showing which promotions that Celebrity will offer into the future.

Does anyone know what the new promotion will be starting tomorrow, Thursday, March 5th ?

Thanks in advance

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_March_Cruise_Fare_Savings.pdf

Seems like a watered down version of their day-in day-our offer. 

Looks like the current promotion returns on March 24th.

Neither of them , IMO, are very attractive for Suites. 

Edited by mac_tlc

This new promotion is surprisingly terrible, especially in light of many cancellations due to the coronavirus. I compared the new promotion price for a cc cabin to my existing  same booking &  the new promotion  was substantially higher in price. Does X think were stupid?

Edited by dabear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

With today's 'Offer' a Concierge, with the same perks, is $770 more than it was on the weekend. 

The cabin price is the same but the perks are more expensive.

Basically, you get 2 perks for the price they were showing for all 4 a couple of days ago.

cheers, h 🥂

21 hours ago, dabear said:

This new promotion is surprisingly terrible, especially in light of many cancellations due to the coronavirus. I compared the new promotion price for a cc cabin to my existing  same booking &  the new promotion  was substantially higher in price. Does X think were stupid?

Same thing for me.  We have Veteran Sale (4 perks) 

There are still some amazing "suite" deals on the April & May Alaska cruises...I mean a RS for 3200 pp for a 11 night cruise??!!

I understand concerns, but WOW....and we are not planning on opting out of this cruise.  In fact we are looking at contingencies

if there is a problem with SEATAC... We are healthy with no underlying issues and we work in schools so our immune system works overtime ALL the time.....So as long as Celebrity sails, we sail..

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, dabear said:

Well not us CC members but there are plenty of inexperienced first timers out there. Though cruising may be a tough sell even for them at this time.  On the Royal Caribbean board there is always a newbie scratching their head trying to figure out where the savings is with the on going sale.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, dabear said:

They hope so and bank on it!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BridgeBabe said:

There are still some amazing "suite" deals on the April & May Alaska cruises...I mean a RS for 3200 pp for a 11 night cruise??!!

I understand concerns, but WOW....and we are not planning on opting out of this cruise.  In fact we are looking at contingencies

if there is a problem with SEATAC... We are healthy with no underlying issues and we work in schools so our immune system works overtime ALL the time.....So as long as Celebrity sails, we sail..

I don’t know where you saw that price for the RS, as I’ve been watching the two Elena day cruises for several weeks and haven’t see it change even a dollar. The price I see is $3359 p.p. plus $307 p.p. for taxes and fees. The online TA we use offered $700 refundable obc per cabin so that only makes the total price about $3200 p.p.