Royal Princess Update

Cannavaro

Just saw the conference with the Chief Medical Officer after the Pence announcement: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpKkQDAoeVJj

So 1 crew member from the Grand transferred about two weeks ago to the Royal staff but isn't showing any symptoms. I found in another forum that they aren't letting the ship disembark until they test that crew member. Can anyone confirm please?

I was on the 2/22 sailing for the Royal, two days before said crew member joined the staff so rather anxious about this one. Thanks for any info. 

Reading the roll call for that cruise, they have let the passenger disembark, but have not embarked today's departing passengers. They are waiting, without much food, in the cruise terminal

6 minutes ago, Cannavaro said:

Just saw the conference with the Chief Medical Officer after the Pence announcement: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpKkQDAoeVJj

So 1 crew member from the Grand transferred about two weeks ago to the Royal staff but isn't showing any symptoms. I found in another forum that they aren't letting the ship disembark until they test that crew member. Can anyone confirm please?

I was on the 2/22 sailing for the Royal, two days before said crew member joined the staff so rather anxious about this one. Thanks for any info. 

passengers disembarked on schedule. our group was scheduled for 8:30. we left at 8:25.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pamster said:

It’s still in port. Saw a vehicle with flashing lights coming towards her. 

Announcement was supposed to be at 5 PM... Behind schedule plus those  flashing lights doesn't sound good ;(

Crossing my fingers. 

4 minutes ago, wl2cruise said:

Cruise is cancelled

1 minute ago, kayawildfire said:

Screenshot_20200307-195252_Twitter.thumb.jpg.006bdb4f5514f25f5e3efa8a867abddd.jpg

They had to of tested the crew member. I don't see any other reason why. Or the piers are contaminated? Why not let them leave.

1 minute ago, Cannavaro said:

They had to of tested the crew member. I don't see any other reason why. Or the piers are contaminated? Why not let them leave.

This is setting up to be a bad situation.  Could get ugly quick.   Hopefully, there will not be anyone who tries to leave.

3 minutes ago, sgacruiser said:

This is setting up to be a bad situation.  Could get ugly quick.   Hopefully, there will not be anyone who tries to leave.

You have thousands of hungry people who were expecting to hit the buffet hours ago when they boarded. Some skipped breakfast.  Someone is going to try and leave.

When did they say people were not allowed to leave.  Is this recent or have they been forbidden from leaving for several hours already?  Reading the roll call it seems like they may have been told not to leave for several hours already.  Maybe Princess suspected this could happen, but wouldn’t say outright.  They reportedly sent an email telling people not to come to the port because there weren’t enough chairs and offering 15 dollars onboard credit to make up for them having lunch somewhere...they were being encouraged to have lunch somewhere and not go to the port.

3 minutes ago, wl2cruise said:

I’m sitting still in the terminal waiting for my deck to be called to pick up luggage didn’t here any announcement about being arrested for leaving. 

It isn't my tweet, you probably know more accurate info about the situation than I do honestly.