9:45am flight

lauraapp

1 minute ago, lauraapp said:

We will be walking off with our luggage off the reflection in December.  Is this doable?

A definate maybe.  

You haven't given any info as to what airport.  What airline?  Domestic or international flight?

Remember hundreds of others will be trying to be first off as well.

You haven’t given us enough information to answer this question. Do you have little kids in tow? Do you have any mobility limitations? How will you plan to get to the airport? Do you have TSA pre-check? Do you have any frequent flyer status that will help you get through lines faster? Which airline? Domestic or international? 

Even if it is possible, we have learned that it is usually better to pay more for a later flight, so that you can enjoy your last night/morning on the ship.  The stress of getting up early and fighting the hordes also trying to catch early flights was not worth the cost savings.  

Is this Miami to Miami or FLL to FLL or ???

Day of the week....?

Time ship arrives in port?

Other ques posed above???

Reflection carries  many passengers......many of whom will line up quite early to walk off....long lines!

To me 9:45  a.m. is very early and risky! You can use the Cruise Critic Search feature and find lots of opinions,.  In ideal conditions even 10  or 10:30 is pushing it.

Go later or stay over an extra day.

@lauraapp

Howdy! emo22.gif

I see you are posting on the Reflection December 14, 2020 9-nt from Ft Lauderdale Roll Call thread. I have moved your thread to the Florida Departures forum where it will be on-topic.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

2 hours ago, lauraapp said:

We will be walking off with our luggage off the reflection in December.  Is this doable?

On our cruise on Equinox a couple of weeks ago, they began letting people leave the ship at 8:15 am.  There was a line all the way to the Tuscan Grill waiting to leave.  That is cutting it really close.  Not for me.

Should you decide to risk it (I wouldn't), make sure you have a plan B.  When is the next flight?  Will it have seat availability (don't count on it if it is a holiday weekend in December)?  Will you incur additional costs for the flight change?

15 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

Even if it is possible, we have learned that it is usually better to pay more for a later flight, so that you can enjoy your last night/morning on the ship.  The stress of getting up early and fighting the hordes also trying to catch early flights was not worth the cost savings.  

Agree +++