Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

21 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

DD had an overnight stop at Banff.  Got up early for sunrise photos.F318A6BF-5DFA-4217-9FF7-1A96496E21A8.thumb.jpeg.7ee6d8d4ded9bfd36c4e8cd450390158.jpeg

AAB524CB-544E-40F7-82FB-B9F9F3F4EE8F.thumb.jpeg.f9e2de4433a98b3e5ac907bcb82604c7.jpeg

55ECD282-1531-4DAF-A6D4-842371913C3B.thumb.jpeg.51d5d4b54afb9ab973f2e8c8a669d014.jpeg

Your daughter is a wonderful photographer. 
Like mother, like daughter?

I wish my Banff photo looked like these. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

I left the house right after posting my message asking you about cocktails and am only now seeing your reply.  If I'd seen it right away, I would have booked a last minute flight to KC and would be knocking on your door right about now.  It all sounds fantastic!

Love to have you. I like doing small diner parties of 6 just because of the dining room space. I'll take some pictures. I'm trying to channel my inner Chef Ben from Below Deck.....NOT.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes. The two other couples are long time friends and coworkers of mine as reporters. One is Irish and likes Irish Whiskey so I will have some Red Breast 12 and Teeling for him. The other likes bourbon so we will have a tasting with some of my best. Rip Van Winkle 10, Whistle Pig Old World 12 and Whistle Pig Small Batch 10, E.H Taylor Small Batch, Blanton's and locally Ben Holladay Bottled in Bond Missouri Bourbon. For the ladies I'm going to pre batch, Espresso Martini's and Passion Aperol Spritz's. Dessert will be a death by chocolate dessert served with Godiva Dark Chocolate Martini's. For food I'm doing Starters a Caprese Salad with heirloom tomatoes with balsamic vinegar glaze reduction, and a Greek Orzo salad. Mains are my filet mignon with my special marinate along with twice baked potatoes and bacon wrapped asparagus. Hopefully I won't screw it up. 

Sounds like it’ll be a fantastic evening Greg!

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

We went out to dinner last night for our Anniversary, and I asked for a Kraken Colada.  No Kraken!  So, I asked for a spicy rum.   Next time I'll just stick to my vodka and tonic.🙄

Happy Anniversary Maryann & Jim!

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I think we all have a party to crash to in KC this weekend😁   Wouldn't that be fun

That would be great! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Love to have you. I like doing small diner parties of 6 just because of the dining room space. I'll take some pictures. I'm trying to channel my inner Chef Ben from Below Deck.....NOT.

Hopefully you won't also aquire Ben's disposition. As far as your dining room size, I think we'd all be happy sitting out in the yard.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Happy birthday to Jennifer.Children and grand children are the very best gifts a person can ever receive.

Thank you, Lenny.  Yes, they certainly are the best gifts in our lives.🥰

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

6pm for Cocktails and 7pm for dinner. Come on over for a real anniversary diner. I promise to make you a Kraken Colada! Happy Anniversary Maryann and Jim.

Thank you, Greg!   S😉ounds like a plan!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@Luckynana Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday to your daughter 🌷

Thank you, aussie!😘

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

@LuckynanaHappy Anniversary!

Thank you so much, mema!🌹

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

@Luckynana

+ 1  😘 💐

Thank you, Dani!🥰  How are you feeling?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Happy Anniversary Maryann & Jim!

Thank you so much, Deb!🥰

29 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Hopefully you won't also aquire Ben's disposition. As far as your dining room size, I think we'd all be happy sitting out in the yard.

We sure would!!!

OB, my daughter said she believes Taylor Swift moved from RI??

11 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Not showing up but I handed it over to our TA, let him go crazy!!!!

We're all pulling for your daughter and grands, Marietta!🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, M.

A bit better by the days, but still coughing, mainly at night, which takes from me a lot of energy.

Wow, it's been a while now, Dani.☹️  Here's hoping it will soon subside, and you begin to feel better.🙏

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We returned from Eric's appointment with Orthopedic Doctor.     

I did ask about our cruise on 8.28 and Dr. said he would be much better by then.    when we see him on 8/15 he may set up PT but for now he wants him to rest and stay off his feet as much as possible to let the bone heal.   

Thank goodness Eric is comfortable sleeping in his recliner.  He won't be able to move around as much as he would if he was in the bed.  Good to hear he should be feeling better in two to three weeks.  I hope it goes quickly for you both!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are suppose to get thunderstorms this evening.     They have been saying this almost every day for the last couple of weeks and the rain clouds just pass up.    I feel like I live in the "Beach Haven Bubble" at home.      That's what we say at LBI when our area is missed by rain storms on the island.   

We are also to reach 100 this week with several day heat wave.    

We have been missed so many times the last two months.   Last week Shelby was at a store about 2 or 3 miles from our house and texted it was raining.   It missed our house.  I hope you get as good as one as we did.  I am sure the cores were filled but this heat will suck out that water.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes I'm not moody but I'd love to have his cooking skills. Somehow I don't think you would like to be sitting in my backyard this Saturday night. High is supposed to 101 degrees. I'll be in a sweat bath just cooking the steaks.

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Time for Below Deck. Who's watching tonight?

Kills me as I want to watch but I like recording and watching it Friday night so we can have our cruisin' with cocktails. I try and be a good boy and not drink alcohol during the week. Looks like there is going to be drama.

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I am watching, don’t know about Down Under.

I really liked BD Down Under once you get past the chef who is a real jerk.

• Like 3