Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 minutes ago, George C said:

We will be routing for your Chiefs to beat the fist

Yeah I am worried. Miami playing grestChiefs not do great. It will depend on if the KC receivers can get their act together. Tyrek will hard to stop because he’s a speedster. I just hope it’s a good game. Will be interesting to see what kind of energy they have as the Dolphins have been in Germany all week whereas KC flew out on Thursday.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

They are all so beautiful.   After all the hours you have spent unpacking and decorating I can see why you started early this year.    Do you have a favorite?

I think it's a tie between these 2 I like best.

20231030_121007.jpg

20231031_124133.jpg

• Like 6

I cannot wait to hear about one of my friends at work went on her first cruise.   She treated her boyfriend for his 60th birthday for a sailing from Cape Liberty to Bahamas on the Anthem.    I hope they liked the cabin I helped pick and had a great time.  

She had the drink pkg so for fun I decorated her desk yesterday with cruise items including a bunch of glasses, coffee mugs and a full bottle of wine.   Don't want her to go into withdrawals at work😇😁

• Like 11
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Someone seems to want a sip...

20231104_144630.thumb.jpg.b78bbc43e599496d483fab4d212e87ad.jpg

Jade reminds me of Lola this afternoon.  I wound up calling her a little Beggar.  I had given her a few pieces of ham, and she just kept following me around while I was trying to eat my mashed potatoes.  I did find out this morning that she likes yogurt!  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, George C said:

We just tried a new seafood restaurant, really nice , started with a dozen oysters, then I had gumbo then a very nice lobster roll, wife had the trout, we washed it down with a bottle of Mer Soleil Chardonnay, I am sure Ocean Boy has better seafood restaurants but this was excellent for Dallas , we will be back.

As you know, Dallas has great restaurants.  Many in Plano in the new area, Legacy West, and The Star are where the Cowboys train.  I think the better Old World restaurants are in Dallas proper.

Is the new seafood restaurant in Addison?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Busy day for us.  Our grandson’s team had their championship game today.  It was a low scoring game, and the two teams were tied at the end of regulation.  Overtime, and their opponent had first possession.  Grandson tossed the winning TD pass on their first OT possession, and they came away with their championship win.   

Susan and I came home, and did our good deed for the day.   Yesterday, while I cleaned up leaves and mowed our yard, she took our walking blower to our 93yo neighbor’s house and blew his leaves all in piles.  So, after the game, we both went over and disposed of all his leaves and I mowed his grass for him.

Congratulations to your grandson on tossing the winning TD pass, and on he and his team winning the Championship!!  How exciting!

You and Susan are such generous and caring neighbors!🥰

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yeah I am worried. Miami playing grestChiefs not do great. It will depend on if the KC receivers can get their act together. Tyrek will hard to stop because he’s a speedster. I just hope it’s a good game. Will be interesting to see what kind of energy they have as the Dolphins have been in Germany all week whereas KC flew out on Thursday.

Understood Bills made a big mistake by not traveling to Europe earlier for there game, but Miami is definitely beatable , you definitely have a better QB .

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We just finished leaves at our neighbors too.  She takes such good care of our cats when we are away.   

I've been battling a sinus infection this week and Augmentin has been bothering my stomach.  I think tonight will be soup and sandwiches.  Eric loves tomato soup and grilled cheese on chilly days.   Although today isn't too bad.  It's 58f right now.

Aw, you and Eric are wonderful neighbors to have, also!  

I'm sorry you are battling a sinus infection this week.  My friend is also on Augmentin.  She doesn't feel that it's helping her much if at all.  She actually threw up after her first day taking it.

I hope you start to feel better quickly, Debbie!🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Luckynana said:

I think you look more comfortable in your bed than Zuckerberg does, Greg!😉

How can that be, Zuckerman Has a 106 Billion dollars in his pocket............I think he looks pretty darn comfortable to me.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

My Wife took this picture of the sunset on the way home from Texas Roadhouse.

Looked like the sky was on fire.

Resized_20231104_183018.jpeg

Beautiful pic!!

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I think it's a tie between these 2 I like best.

20231030_121007.jpg

20231031_124133.jpg

Both are lovely, but I really love the Starfish!😉

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

How can that be, Zuckerman Has a 106 Billion dollars in his pocket............I think he looks pretty darn comfortable to me.

Nope, Zuck looks like he just fits in that bed.  Not comfortable looking at all!  There!  I've said it!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I think you look more comfortable in your bed than Zuckerberg does, Greg!😉

I wonder what surgery he had? I don’t think it’s knee replacement as his knee is bent. They want your knee and leg straight for knee replacement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I wonder what surgery he had? I don’t think it’s knee replacement as his knee is bent. They want your knee and leg straight for knee replacement.

Torn ACL. Martial Arts training (for that cage match? 🙄 ) https://apnews.com/article/mark-zuckerberg-surgery-mma-meta-facebook-instagram-ca637aabc564267b26bbdad78ee0fc26

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Funny he never struck me as a martial arts kinda guy. Probably trying to make up for all those times he was bullied as a kid.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Just made reservations for a few days pre-Christmas in New York.  Nothing like Christmastime in NYC.  Trying the Virgin hotel on B roadway between 29th and 30th for the first time, looks pretty nice.

I’ve always wanted to visit NYC At Christmas. Just to see all the store fronts, the Rockefeller Tree and est at some amazing restaurants. Have fun and let me know where you all go. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sea Dog said:

I’ve always wanted to visit NYC At Christmas. Just to see all the store fronts, the Rockefeller Tree and est at some amazing restaurants. Have fun and let me know where you all go. Cheers!

Even though I have lived in NY all my life I never tired of Manhattan during the Christmas Holiday.Fifth Avenue from 42 St.to 57 St.is absolutely beautiful.

• Like 5