Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

32 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

The Bethel is very popular 

Right on the canal

FB_IMG_1630089987890.thumb.jpg.f066eaca793016629117fb3c716d0be9.jpg

Nice picture of Laura.

We have been to Copenhagen 5 times.

Once pre- cruise and 4 times as Guests of Anthon Berg chocolate of Copenhagen Denmark whose chocolate I sold for 14 years.

Graham.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Nice picture of Laura.

We have been to Copenhagen 5 times.

Once pre- cruise and 4 times as Guests of Anthon Berg chocolate of Copenhagen Denmark whose chocolate I sold for 14 years.

Graham.

She's wearing one of thosr long sleeve tees I mentioned earlier. Great for a long flight home

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Copenhagen 

Nyhaven to be exact. Lovely place to start or end a cruise. We'll be back next August

I looked up some pics from there and it looks nice.  I  think we would enjoy going there.  We really want to be cruising overseas and/or TA but too concern about cancellations.  Maybe you will help build some confidence after you do your TA.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I looked up some pics from there and it looks nice.  I  think we would enjoy going there.  We really want to be cruising overseas and/or TA but too concern about cancellations.  Maybe you will help build some confidence after you do your TA.

Some pretty ladies enjoying Copenhagen 

20210827_161038.thumb.jpg.aed0178daf3eb38bd17f9e898450b11b.jpg

20210827_161054.thumb.jpg.14ca56eaf0a0af33ae3a73fbb657b2f6.jpg

20210827_161114.thumb.jpg.d6089a4089778a0485401280d2fff375.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, derorim said:

It got even more exciting when they came out with the Correcting Selectric.  Unlike using Ko-Rec-Type to cover up mistakes, the typewriter had a little spool of special tape that lifted the unwanted letters right off the paper.  

Image 1 - Vintage-IBM Correcting Selectric II Electric Typewriter For Parts/As Is
Old School KO-REC-TYPE Correction Tabs Hard-to-Find Large Size image 2

I think it covered over the letters in white.

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:
4 hours ago, davekathy said:

Wish I still had my original Woodstock T-shirt from 1969. 

I have pictures of me wearing a Brooklyn Dodger tee shirt from the 1940’s.I wish I still had that.

I still have a picture of me in Vietnam wearing a Micky Mouse T-shirt. 👀

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

It's cute term for a forced "time out" from CC (banned from posting, but could read).  Supposed to be a penalty for not following the rules of which they determine at their will. 

I have had just one that was 3 days, which so far...shockingly...is my only one.  There are several on here that have had several, lasting longer each time.  We lost Troy/M8 to his final "walk the plank" ban.  Even when he "reinvented" himself.  😉 

Find it much easier to avoid if I stick to nice tame threads like this.  The main RCI boards can get quite ugly at times...sadly.  😞 

Some of us dance in the mine field more than others.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

My October cruise price dropped so I now have $535. OBC.  Maybe I can pick up a pen or 2.  And maybe a few TSOTD.   

Something funny just happened.  When I type, suggested words pop up on my iPad.  When I typed just TS, TSOTD popped up.  Is that a common abbreviation?  I can only really remember seeing it here.

Does the program learn from your past postings? Kind of like youtube knows more about what I would like to watch than I do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, davekathy said:

Wish I still had my original Woodstock T-shirt from 1969. 

You were there?  Woodstock was held on my 21st Birthday, August 15th.  Big decision to be made...head up to Woodstock, or down to Manasquan, NJ.  Manasquan won out.  I only knew one friend of mine who did experience Woodstock.  The talent that was there!!!!  The legends!!!!!  Lucky you!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

You were there?  Woodstock was held on my 21st Birthday, August 15th.  Big decision to be made...head up to Woodstock, or down to Manasquan, NJ.  Manasquan won out.  I only knew one friend of mine who did experience Woodstock.  The talent that was there!!!!  The legends!!!!!  Lucky you!!!

You left out the drugs and lack of hygiene and clean clothes... or even dirty clothes for that matter.

• Like 2