All Beverage Packages 40% off on website

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I think that the OP may be an inexperienced cruiser, leading her to post "all".

But my September Oasis cruises (which may actually sail) have DBP for $44.

When did I say all? I said everyone that will be cruising. Let me clarify. Everyone and anyone that may be cruising may want to check the website if they are interested in the deluxe drink package. I have been cruising for 10 years but I do not need to list every cruise I have been on. 

2 minutes ago, nivrag4511 said:

For my three cruises the end of this year. The soda and voom package was only $17. I jumped on that price. For November 2021 the price is $31 a day. That's way too high. I'll wait for that one to come down in price.

Wow thats great. I am glad it worked out for you. I was just trying to give people a heads up since some people may not check the website daily. I only checked because I had to do a name change on my reservation and was double checking for price drops. 

6 minutes ago, swirlygirly21 said:

When did I say all? I said everyone that will be cruising. Let me clarify. Everyone and anyone that may be cruising may want to check the website if they are interested in the deluxe drink package. I have been cruising for 10 years but I do not need to list every cruise I have been on. 

It's the title of your thread. 

image.thumb.png.4bdd6cf546cccf2338f61911b797ca2a.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, KelJ said:

For our 12-7-20 12-night Southern Caribbean cruise on Anthem, DBP has dropped from $52/person to $39/person.  DBP + Voom has dropped from $62/person to $47/person.  Voom has dropped from $15.99 for one device to $11.49 per device.  

Will I book any of these?  Nope. Royal owes me over $8500 in refunds for a cruise they canceled and for a cruise I canceled.  They have enough of my money tied up.

Yep, my Nov Cruise DBP dropped to $39 per also, too bad I dont drink

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nivrag4511 said:

For my three cruises the end of this year. The soda and voom package was only $17. I jumped on that price. For November 2021 the price is $31 a day. That's way too high. I'll wait for that one to come down in price. By the way. These are all Grandeur sailings except 2021 which is Enchantment.

Thats because Soda alone is $7.49-9.99 per day now,  jumping to $13.50 per day in 2021

2 minutes ago, swirlygirly21 said:

That is because that is what you see in the Cruise Planner on their website 

Maybe for your particular cruise and obviously some other people are booked on cruises with deals right now too. That doesn't come up in the cruise planner for either of mine.  Those deals are always specific to each cruise which is why you are seeing so many people posting vastly different prices depending on their sailing.  

Just now, lovelife said:

DBP prices on my sailings are all over the place -- from $39 for Anthem to $89 for Odyssey.

Odessey has some pretty bad pricing in general, at least for the weeks that I have been interested in. It will be very interesting to see what happens when those cruises get past the final payment date.

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Odessey has some pretty bad pricing in general, at least for the weeks that I have been interested in. It will be very interesting to see what happens when those cruises get past the final payment date.

I just book Odyssey and looked at prices for internet and Speciality - crazy high.  Almost $40 for 2 device internet. Still a year out though, so time to wait

I checked all of my future bookings.  No sales for august cruises [probably wont happen anyway] but my october and december bookings all have Dbp at $44 pp and internet on sale.  Usually get 3 devices on sale for 22 - 24 but now 19.99 for surf and stream.  Great price.  Just hate to buy now till I know they will be sailing.  

I have alot of money in the hands of rcl now and will be long wait before I get refunded my cancelled cruises from march and may.

Checked my january b2b but no sale there.  

Anything to get more money into their coffers right now... I canceled all my cruise planner purchases although great deals for my Sep 26 cruise 3 weeks ago... including a beverage package - still waiting on the refunds. The cruise has a NRD deposit so will be waiting to hear about whether it sails or not for a while. I won't be giving them money at final payment.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

26 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

Anything to get more money into their coffers right now... I canceled all my cruise planner purchases although great deals for my Sep 26 cruise 3 weeks ago... including a beverage package - still waiting on the refunds. The cruise has a NRD deposit so will be waiting to hear about whether it sails or not for a while. I won't be giving them money at final payment.

We're in exactly the same situation as you.  We have a Sep 27 - 19n - cruise on Ovation and I cancelled most of our cruise planner items on this cruise, totalling 3K,  five weeks ago, nothing received yet.

Same: NRD - only $300 involved luckily as booked onboard.  I won't be making final payment due in mid-July.  Hoping they extend the CWC by then and will take that as FCC.

Only CP item I kept was my son's refreshment package as 2/3 of that was paid with OBC but will probably cancel that once I see some refunds come through.  RC owe me ~ 10K in total so not handing over any more to them at this stage.

Cruise planner purchases have come way down with this sale the OP mentioned.  DBP come down to $63AUD, incl. grats etc.., which is about $38USD but I won't be biting.

Swirlygirly21, as you can see some people are seeing high prices but you did help some that now have prices in the $40s.  So, well done! 

This is how many people found out about the $18/day glitch last July (on my now-cancelled cruises).  And that's why we watch CruiseCritic.