All Beverage Packages 40% off on website

Our cruises are still showing $61pp (but can't buy anything on due to waiting for FCC to be applied).  If that rate is for two it is an excellent rate ($44+grat).  Assuming a 5 night cruise.  If your cruise is actually a 4 night cruise your price for two is $55pp+gratuities, which is about normal for "sales" these days.  Prices you see will vary between ships and sailing dates.

As with all Royal "sales," buy when you get a PRICE acceptable to you and keep watching for PRICE reductions.

I just checked my Dec 6 cruise on Allure.  It has been $65 pppd for the longest time. A couple of times it dropped to $61 pppd. Today it is $46 pppd.  That is definitely a significant drop.  Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smiles1984 said:

No discount on my sailing (Dec 21), you might want to edit the "all" bit...

Even when All/Most Holidays are usually the exception. But even then, rare its All. Check my Cruise Rates Daily, currently at over $3000 in reductions last 4 weeks. Keep them coming...

Edited by ONECRUISER

For our 12-7-20 12-night Southern Caribbean cruise on Anthem, DBP has dropped from $52/person to $39/person.  DBP + Voom has dropped from $62/person to $47/person.  Voom has dropped from $15.99 for one device to $11.49 per device.  

Will I book any of these?  Nope. Royal owes me over $8500 in refunds for a cruise they canceled and for a cruise I canceled.  They have enough of my money tied up.

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I just checked my Dec 6 cruise on Allure.  It has been $65 pppd for the longest time. A couple of times it dropped to $61 pppd. Today it is $46 pppd.  That is definitely a significant drop.  Thanks for the heads up.

No problem. Glad it worked for you. 

2 hours ago, LeeW said:

Our cruises are still showing $61pp (but can't buy anything on due to waiting for FCC to be applied).  If that rate is for two it is an excellent rate ($44+grat).  Assuming a 5 night cruise.  If your cruise is actually a 4 night cruise your price for two is $55pp+gratuities, which is about normal for "sales" these days.  Prices you see will vary between ships and sailing dates.

As with all Royal "sales," buy when you get a PRICE acceptable to you and keep watching for PRICE reductions.

This is for an actual 5 night cruise. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I did a little bit of math. lol

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

Well, our cruise in January is still $89 pppd for the deluxe, cruise in March is till $77 pppd.  UGH.  I was hopeful there for a minute.  🤪

Sorry to get your hopes up. I just happened to get on the RCCL website and there it was so I thought I would share. 

22 minutes ago, KelJ said:

For our 12-7-20 12-night Southern Caribbean cruise on Anthem, DBP has dropped from $52/person to $39/person.  DBP + Voom has dropped from $62/person to $47/person.  Voom has dropped from $15.99 for one device to $11.49 per device.  

Will I book any of these?  Nope. Royal owes me over $8500 in refunds for a cruise they canceled and for a cruise I canceled.  They have enough of my money tied up.

Wow!! I do not blame you one bit. That is alot of money to have tied up with them. I hope you get all of your refunds soon.

For my three cruises the end of this year. The soda and voom package was only $17. I jumped on that price. For November 2021 the price is $31 a day. That's way too high. I'll wait for that one to come down in price. By the way. These are all Grandeur sailings except 2021 which is Enchantment.

Edited by nivrag4511
update