Why does a fairly new ship not have

Hello

i  curious as to why the anthem of the seas which only launched 2015 doesn’t have a proper h20 kids zone it has a stupidly small lazy river the size of a hot tub and a splash pool size - where has the actual area gone for the kids such a shame that older and some of the newer ships have a proper zone but anthem doesnt

1 minute ago, StoogeUK said:

Hello

i  curious as to why the anthem of the seas which only launched 2015 doesn’t have a proper h20 kids zone it has a stupidly small lazy river the size of a hot tub and a splash pool size - where has the actual area gone for the kids such a shame that older and some of the newer ships have a proper zone but anthem doesnt

Really upgrading the kids splash zones really did not start until the Amplifications in 2019.  Also Anthem is a cold weather ship, only one outdoor pool and deck space is at a premium. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spooky wife there is No need to be sarcastic I was only asking a question I’m sorry I am not as intelligent as you clearly are - I know all ships cater for different types but I was under the impression they all had proper h20 zones and I didn’t realise that anthem was a cold weather ship

Edited by StoogeUK
Spelling
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, StoogeUK said:

Hello

27 minutes ago, spookwife said:

Newsflash:  they don’t market every ship the same way.  Some are going to be less exciting for the diaper set than others.  

21 minutes ago, StoogeUK said:

Spooky wife there is No need to be sarcastic I was only asking a question I’m sorry I am not as intelligent as you clearly are - I know all ships cater for different types but I was under the impression they all had proper h20 zones and I didn’t realise that anthem was a cold weather ship

spookwife does not need me to defend her, but your origiinal post was not exactly all sweetness and unicorns.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StoogeUK said:

Hello

Stick to Freedom or Oasis class, but only the amped ones. Quantum class never really appealed to us.....not enough outdoor space. Seems like a great class of ships to stay inside and read though.......

1 hour ago, spookwife said:

Newsflash:  they don’t market every ship the same way.  Some are going to be less exciting for the diaper set than others.  

We went on Anthem when my son was two and I thought he would find the tiny baby splash area lame, but he actually loved it. You never know with little kids!

1 hour ago, MacMarauder said:

We went on Anthem when my son was two and I thought he would find the tiny baby splash area lame, but he actually loved it. You never know with little kids!

Agree, kids adapt. Remember when I'd plan, save and spend fortune on a Christmas Present for my kid he'd sit play for hrs with the box.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StoogeUK said:

Yes because saying that the lazy river is stupidly small is clearly being rude and offensive lol 

I thought she responded with a similar attitude to yours. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both with a bit of sarcasm. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StoogeUK said:

Hello

Excess rust? Barnacles?