Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 4/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, DaKahuna said:

My one point showed up today as well. 

Now all I need is my upcoming cruise and 32 more points to reach Elite +   -- lol ,, 

Same for us - we only need 30 more points and our cruise this month for that 2nd bag of laundry!!! We have a 17 day cruise coming up in October and that 2nd bag of laundry being Elite Plus would come in handy!Book another cruise or pay for the laundry.....hmmmm

5 minutes ago, JLMcruise said:

Same for us - we only need 30 more points and our cruise this month for that 2nd bag of laundry!!! We have a 17 day cruise coming up in October and that 2nd bag of laundry being Elite Plus would come in handy!Book another cruise or pay for the laundry.....hmmmm

CaB coffees are the biggest perk IMO although laundry is particularly helpful on 9 or more night sailings 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

CaB coffees are the biggest perk IMO although laundry is particularly helpful on 9 or more night sailings 

Not a big specialty coffee drinker but might try them if its free. We are not a big internet user so the increase in time is no big deal. The 20% off drink package  would be a preferred item if we didn't book AI. Will have to examine the costs. We are light packers so the laundry is appealing to us. It's the small thing in life....LOL. We generally sail on the longer cruises or do B2B. We like to be on board for at least 14 days.

I did the March Edge quiz, and haven’t received a pup email.

would the point show up in my cruise history (it’s not there)

I’m unsure where to look for it.

Foolishly, I s didn’t keep a note of my exact points number before, so I can’t tell whether it’s in my account.

This is my first time earning PUPs, because I never received the email.

4 hours ago, SamfromOz said:

I did the March Edge quiz, and haven’t received a pup email.

would the point show up in my cruise history (it’s not there)

I’m unsure where to look for it.

Foolishly, I s didn’t keep a note of my exact points number before, so I can’t tell whether it’s in my account.

This is my first time earning PUPs, because I never received the email.

Check under "Points History" to see if you've been credited for the Edge quiz. 

IMG_6278.thumb.png.a1c234358001f7c4b0eec408fb31dcfc.png

5 minutes ago, SamfromOz said:

Thanks!

I wasn’t aware there was a points history as well as a cruise history.

The point is there!

So odd that I didn’t receive an email (I did check the junk mail)

But a happy ending.

Thanks again.

I learned that trick from someone on this loooong thread whom I cannot credit because I cannot remember their screen name. 

Edited by mahdnc

53 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

I don't think anyone gets an email.  They just show up.

I’ll just be happy I get the email to be able to do the quizzes…. But as long as people let us k w here, with a link, I’ll be good.  I haven’t gotten one this month though?

Edited by lovesthebeach2

I am at 2817 points and, fingers crossed, should make it to Zenith after completing our December cruise. That is, if Celebrity doesn't move the goal post before the end of the year.

My wife has 2801 points. Don't know why hers are different. Checked with Captains Club and was told when I make Zenith my DW will also be classified as Zenith. I don't hold much faith in this. She won't have 3,000 points after the December cruise. We did sign up for the Go Green program for those cruises so if the GG program is still in effect by then she will just squeak by. We'll most likely check with the Captains Club hostess on board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STLCRUISIN said:

I am at 2817 points and, fingers crossed, should make it to Zenith after completing our December cruise. That is, if Celebrity doesn't move the goal post before the end of the year.

My wife has 2801 points. Don't know why hers are different. Checked with Captains Club and was told when I make Zenith my DW will also be classified as Zenith. I don't hold much faith in this. She won't have 3,000 points after the December cruise. We did sign up for the Go Green program for those cruises so if the GG program is still in effect by then she will just squeak by. We'll most likely check with the Captains Club hostess on board.

Good Luck, moving the goal posts is a valid concern.  Just so you know when it's coming, it will be call enhancements to the CC program.

6 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Good Luck, moving the goal posts is a valid concern.  Just so you know when it's coming, it will be call enhancements to the CC program.

Here's hoping they don't make any CC enhancements before year-end 😬

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, STLCRUISIN said:

If your accounts are linked, she should get the status.  I cruise with both my husband and my sister, so I have more points them he does.  We're both Elite Plus, and he doesn't have enough on his own.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Shashi21 said:

I got my March 2023 power up points.  Anyone know when the next one is? Is there one every month or every other month?
I’ll need 2 more for elite plus… those 2 bags of laundry help on a long cruise.

No one ever knows ahead of time. They show up when they show up