Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

14 hours ago, abbydancer said:

I can see the webinar in my points history, but, like others, not added to my total.

And the "Tier and Points" page still tells me I have no upcoming cruises, as it did yesterday when I boarded the Constellation.  

Where can you see this history? Past Cruises?

I haven’t sailed on Celebrity yet but I did watch the webinar in December.

Edited by GimmeOcean

18 hours ago, drakes2 said:

I don't think anyone's had them added to their total points yet 

I have received my points as of yesterday.  They show in my history AND my total is now 5 points higher!  This was all showing yesterday morning for me.  I hope those of you needing them for an upcoming cruise this month get them.  If not I'd be calling and asking them to manually add them, but normally everyone does get them by the 15th.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Photo Package Discount.

Didn't need to use it. We were 6 solos who met every night for martinis and dinner. One lady bought all the professional pictures and emailed them to us.   

30 minutes ago, GimmeOcean said:

Where can you see this history? Past Cruises?

I haven’t sailed on Celebrity yet but I did watch the webinar in December.

Ah, found the Points History page. It says I haven’t earned any points.

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Really?  I'll bet you don't use the Deal or No Deal Bonus card or the Photo Package Discount.

Maybe she should have wrote “I use all the useful benefits”😉😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, takenabreak said:

How do you check points history on webinars? I can see my points history for past cruises but not webinars. Thanks!

They show up in points history as Power Up points with the Webinar info. 

IMG_0168.jpeg

Edited by Charles4515

2 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

My December Webinar points are not showing up, but previously ones are there 

Does anyone have an email , or is it better to call Captain Club next week after more staff would be back at work after the holiday? 

If they are not in your account I would call Tuesday; they answer pretty quickly early morning. They did say the 14th so have the rest of the day to post. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

They show up in points history as Power Up points with the Webinar info. 

IMG_0168.jpeg

Is this on the Celebrity log in where you book cruises and manage your reservation, or under the Captains Club Levels section where you have the second log in?

2 minutes ago, Sunny Pearl said:

Is this on the Celebrity log in where you book cruises and manage your reservation, or under the Captains Club Levels section where you have the second log in?

Never mind 🙃 I found it. Just need to remember where for next time. 😁

On 1/12/2024 at 11:13 AM, islandwoman said:

I should have rephrased my question.  It was related to the discussion about earning enough PUP to get free laundry.  I should have said something like, "If we fail to earn enough PUP to get complimentary laundry, is there another way?"  Or, "Do we really have to stress about earning enough PUP to get one bag of free laundry?"

It is not the PUP points that gets you the free bag of laundry. It is reaching ELITE status that does so. PUP only help you reach that status a little sooner.

3 hours ago, takenabreak said:

How do you check points history on webinars? I can see my points history for past cruises but not webinars. Thanks!

Sign into the Captains Club. Scroll down to  MY Cruises and Points, then select Points Historyimage.thumb.png.bc9d4cc0352358f831b57b856f1cd99b.png

On 1/13/2024 at 10:02 AM, WeMissSeaView said:

Same here.

Same here as well.  Show up in Points History but not added to the total.  (I have a log I keep). 

Edited by the mice
added details

2 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I'm not even seeing it as pending, so I suppose I need to contact Celebrity.  Anyone know who to contact?

844 418 6824 is the Captains club phone number. They will e mail captains club for the missing points or any other issues one might have. I have always found them pretty quick to respond via email.  A couple years ago I was missing a lot of points from two cruises as I sailed solo and was only awarded points based on single occupancy and the points were added within days. 

• Like 1