Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

11 hours ago, Kierste said:

which room number is this… trying to figure it out, I might be next door 🙂

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Meanwhile, people who booked deck 10....😡

Yup, and people on deck 11 who weren't originally supposed to get them now do...

52 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Yup, and people on deck 11 who weren't originally supposed to get them now do...

I'm on Deck 11 in a BB and don't have a hot tub as far as I know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2022 at 10:30 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

It might be the foodtruck for inside the food hall?

edit: although that cover, which seems to be the same size looks like one of those at home back yard jaccuzi covers?!

there is now a pic of the other side of the prima at ig, there are two thinks what look like the food trucks for inside.

so maybe that is something for insde the food hall too.

Edited by Steff79

49 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

there are two thinks what look like the food trucks for inside.

My guess is it is the Tapas Food Truck - not sure whether it will be inside or outside but I think it's part of the "Indulge Food Hall" which is outside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

there is now a pic of the other side of the prima at ig, there are two thinks what look like the food trucks for inside.

so maybe that is something for insde the food hall too.

Where can we find this picture?

here a new vid,

at 0:54 you see good how high the ship is

the other insta post is from the ship yard with names, not sure if they are allowed to post or not. but a new vid of the ship.

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 7/3/2022 at 1:58 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

Well, given NCL's current pricing.... :classic_laugh:

Just clicked on the Ice Room under the Spa and Thermal Suite. It brings you to the Steam Room. Well, since we'll be on her in Iceland that could be a possibility, but I think the IT department needs to hire a better software inspection team. On another page they are showing a $ for the MDR. I can't believe that is correct!

Anyway, leaving Norfolk VA on the way home (I64 to I95 which weren't too bad this morning, surprise), we spied a cruise ship. I couldn't figure out which ship it was as the list of dates for ships started in mid-July. (It was definitely a cruise ship - not a gray USN ship.)

Turns out my relatives in Norfolk will have two opportunities to see the Prima on her TAs, before we board her next June in Iceland. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, peg013 said:

The Joy stops in Norfolk on Mondays on her way to Bermuda. We were just on her May 22, 2022.

We weren't close enough or at the right angle to see which ship it was. 

What tours were they offering?  We love going to Jamestown, Yorktown and Williamsburg, but to get there you have to take the bridge/tunnel which has a bad habit of backing up in the morning and around dinner time. 

32 minutes ago, GALSews said:

We weren't close enough or at the right angle to see which ship it was. 

What tours were they offering?  We love going to Jamestown, Yorktown and Williamsburg, but to get there you have to take the bridge/tunnel which has a bad habit of backing up in the morning and around dinner time. 

At the time of our cruise they were still requiring everyone that got off the ship in Norfolk be retested for Covid so we didn't plan to get off in VA. As it turned out, we became the first cruise on the Joy that did not have to be retested but since I had already scheduled LCR for 1PM that day, we still didn't get off. We didn't find out until that morning that no further tests would be required. So I only glanced at the excursions that were available. I know there was a sailboat excursion I briefly thought about doing. There was also one over to Virginia Beach. Other than that, I really don't remember. 

2 hours ago, peg013 said:

At the time of our cruise they were still requiring everyone that got off the ship in Norfolk be retested for Covid so we didn't plan to get off in VA. As it turned out, we became the first cruise on the Joy that did not have to be retested but since I had already scheduled LCR for 1PM that day, we still didn't get off. We didn't find out until that morning that no further tests would be required. So I only glanced at the excursions that were available. I know there was a sailboat excursion I briefly thought about doing. There was also one over to Virginia Beach. Other than that, I really don't remember. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Steff79 said:

here a new vid,

at 0:54 you see good how high the ship is

the other insta post is from the ship yard with names, not sure if they are allowed to post or not. but a new vid of the ship.

yes that is a very high ship. 

8 minutes ago, hallux said:

No taller than any other ship in the fleet if they plan on having it home-port in NY at any point in its life...

ok, the perspective at 0:50 gives a perceived sense of greater height. 

On 7/7/2022 at 10:04 PM, CptBoatface said:

I think we are still out of luck in 12804,. Maybe an eggbeater in the sink.

No worries... you're on the same deck as us. So it will be super easy for you to come hang out and party in the 🐀 room.

• Thanks 1