Deck plans discovery and enchanted.

Denmal

This is what they seem to have done.  Vines is only busy before dinner time.  Other than that it does not seem to be used to sell wine.  A waste of valuable space I imagine so they are trying something different.  We loved Vines for a before wine experience and will miss it.  Other bars will lack the ambiance of Vines and the excitement. 

• Like 1

Vines is being replaced by a freestanding Salty Dog Gastro Pub on Enchanted and Discovery.  Full details are not yet available but it is rumored to have an expanded menu as compared to the "pop-up" version found on other vessels.  It is unclear at this time if the food will be ala carte or a fixed cover charge.  The venue will feature a full bar with expanded beer menu as well as the food offerings.

Good Spirits is expected to feature an expanded wine by the glass menu on these vessels, but not 100% verified.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, loge23 said:

On the Princess Connects Live vids, on YouTube, Jan Schwartz the Princess CEO was asked what her favorite bar was on Princess. You guessed it, it was The Vines.

So why is it gone?? 

Revenue pure and simple. Wine can be served anywhere - Crown grill bar might be a good option for an expanded wine by the glass menu if they don’t do it at Good Spirits. Princess obviously feel they can get a better yield per square foot with the Salty Dog gastropub vs Vines

15 hours ago, nini said:

We frequented Vines all day, not just before dinner. They offered

wine classes, tastings. Darn!

You should anticipate enjoying these activities in another lounge area. I can't imagine eliminating this popular and profitable product. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skynight said:

You should anticipate enjoying these activities in another lounge area. I can't imagine eliminating this popular and profitable product. 

I sincerely hope that this will be the case!