Saw Apex with my own eyes!

SeaWatch12

Drove down to the neighborhood opposite where she is now docked in Fort Lauderdale. Thrilling to know she is at her home port, even if it’s just a few days. Here a couple of unedited photos I took on my iPhone. Mark

3269A615-2946-4EC1-8146-B44A550B0554.jpeg

79E4612A-35D4-4EF2-9B23-4495DBD2AB60.jpeg

Edited by SeaWatch12
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeaWatch12 said:

Drove down to the neighborhood opposite where she is now docked in Fort Lauderdale. Thrilling to know she is at her home port, even if it’s just a few days. Here a couple of unedited photos I took on my iPhone. Mark

3269A615-2946-4EC1-8146-B44A550B0554.jpeg

79E4612A-35D4-4EF2-9B23-4495DBD2AB60.jpeg

Such a beautiful ship!  Cannot wait to board.

• Like 1

Hope they do not have a horse and the pigs  on this one. Maybe comfortable seating comfortable seating also. They started changing the EDGE to be a far better experience than it was when it first cruised. Waiting to see the reviews on the APEX before we even book. Cruised the EDGE when it first cruised and did not have a great experience at all. Out of 80 cruises. The only ship we will never go on again.

38 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Hope they do not have a horse and the pigs  on this one. Maybe comfortable seating comfortable seating also. They started changing the EDGE to be a far better experience than it was when it first cruised. Waiting to see the reviews on the APEX before we even book. Cruised the EDGE when it first cruised and did not have a great experience at all. Out of 80 cruises. The only ship we will never go on again.

I agree.  It's sad to see that Celebrity has spent about $1 Billion on each of thee ships.  

1 hour ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

We enjoyed EDGE at the beginning and even more  on a later cruise!  Many changes in the EDGE  experience...all positive!  We want to try APEX some time to see new artwork and other improvements over EDGE..,.going to be awesome!

35 minutes ago, hcat said:

We enjoyed EDGE at the beginning and even more  on a later cruise!  Many changes in the EDGE  experience...all positive!  We want to try APEX some time to see new artwork and other improvements over EDGE..,.going to be awesome!

Agree on all points!

Counting down the days until our Apex cruises in April. 🍾🎉

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 2

We are scheduled on Apex for March / April 2021.  

Looking forward as it will be  the first cruise for us in over a year when we board. 

The only reason we are going is because of a canceled Asia cruise we had scheduled for the same timeframe.