Encore Haven

cuddles115

3 hours ago, FLcruisergrl said:

If you aren’t set on being inside the Haven complex, I’d go for a Haven Aft Penthouse. They have HUGE balconies.

Not all of the aft-facing suites have a huge balcony. I'm not sure if the OP was looking outside of the complex but if so, I can help with the info. 

1 hour ago, complawyer said:

whichever you choose, dont  get a 
"privatesea" balcony cabin. you'll be most unhappy and dissapointed

The PrivaSea balconies are only on the deck 13 Forward-facing suites on Encore. Even the other Forward-facing suites (balcony is on the side) have smallish balconies but deck 13 is the worst. 

10 hours ago, cuddles115 said:

I'm new to Encore and the  Haven.  We are 2 people.  Which is the best suite with a large balcony?  I see that the Haven is on deck 17 and 18.  Thanks in advance

This all depends on what YOUR definition of 'best' is.

8 hours ago, cuddles115 said:

Thanks everyone for your input.  As we're newbies  to NCL, we thought to stay within the Haven complex.

If you plan on staying within the Haven my recommendation is to select a cabin on deck 17. All will be close to the pool/courtyard area, lounge/bar, observation lounge and concierge desk. A staircase or elevator will take you up one flight to the restaurant. If you choose a cabin on deck 18 you are likely to hear noise from above as they move and set up lounge chairs each day.  The Encore's Haven is one of the most beautiful in the fleet.

• Thanks 1

I sailed a 2 bedroom suite on Encore on deck 17 with the larger balcony. Loved it.  The Encore Haven is so amazing that you really cant go wrong with any suite inside the Haven complex.  Deck 17 has larger balconies, Haven pool, Haven bar, and Concierge desk.  Deck 18 has the incredible Haven restaurant, upper Haven pool area and just below the sundeck.

I really felt like I was cruising a luxury line it was so nice especially with the Horizon lounge just steps away.

DSCN0053.JPG

DSCN0046.JPG

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, cuddles115 said:

I'm new to Encore and the  Haven.  We are 2 people.  Which is the best suite with a large balcony?  I see that the Haven is on deck 17 and 18.  Thanks in advance

As others have mentioned the decks on 17 are larger. We had a 2 bedroom villa on deck 17.

It is a great location close to everything. We were only two people but it was great to have the

two bathrooms and we used the bed in the small bedroom to organize our things.

18 hours ago, dexddd said:

NCL again figured they can charge more for same category on different floors so note that.

FDR definitely seized upon this.  When I originally booked the Encore, she was one year away from debuting.  The prices on deck 17 vs 18 were the same.  The Bliss was sailing and people soon figured out deck 17 had larger balconies and booked them.  A ding ding ding bell went off at NCL and suddenly they started charging another $50 for deck 17.  The rule of thumb used to be the higher the deck plan, the higher the price.  IMHO, when you pay such a premium price for the Haven, you should expect to be able to lay on a lounger on your balcony.

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2020 at 12:39 PM, david_sobe said:

I sailed a 2 bedroom suite on Encore on deck 17 with the larger balcony. Loved it.  The Encore Haven is so amazing that you really cant go wrong with any suite inside the Haven complex.  Deck 17 has larger balconies, Haven pool, Haven bar, and Concierge desk.  Deck 18 has the incredible Haven restaurant, upper Haven pool area and just below the sundeck.

I really felt like I was cruising a luxury line it was so nice especially with the Horizon lounge just steps away.

DSCN0053.JPG

DSCN0046.JPG

What room is this on Deck 17 ?