Premium drinks package can't be used in speciality restaurants?

lopar

I've been looking at the UK based MCS page for the Premium drinks package for Summer 21 which says:

"Drinks an be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant and Ocean Cay Island. excluding speciality restaurants. Ocean Cay Island offering may not include full onboard beverage selection. Cannot be consumed in speciality restaurants or other signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato."

If you look at the US MSC page it says speciality restaurants are included. On the UK page you have to pick the Premium Plus to get speciality restaurants included. They're doing different things depending on where the cruise leaves from or one is wrong do you think?

Thanks, Denise

• Like 1

I can only say out of US we could get drinks out of BC on Seaside.  Worst case on Seaside at BC or Teppanyaki, just get up and walk to bar right there.

It looks like you are looking at Mera out of US and can't say as our trip last March got canceled.

I'm on the MSC Divina in Sept 2021- is this considered Summer?  I've purchased the Premium Plus beverage package, which includes specialty restaurants.  Out of curiousity, I checked the Premium package - and it looks like it's been improved and does include specialty restaurants - as well as an increase in drink prices I believe. 

Book now unlimited consumption of all drinks priced up to $12!

Including all Easy Package drinks plus:

• Draft and bottled beers
  • Wider selection of wines by the glass
  • Wider selection of cocktails
  • All Aperitifs (bitters and liqueurs)
  • Spirits
  • Sodas and fruit juices
  • Bottle Mineral Water
  • Energy Drinks
  • Classic and special coffee drinks
  • Hot chocolate delights and hot tea

The offer is valid in our bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, including specialty restaurants, but not in signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop, Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club).

22 hours ago, lopar said:

I've been looking at the UK based MCS page for the Premium drinks package for Summer 21 which says:

"Drinks an be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant and Ocean Cay Island. excluding speciality restaurants. Ocean Cay Island offering may not include full onboard beverage selection. Cannot be consumed in speciality restaurants or other signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato."

If you look at the US MSC page it says speciality restaurants are included. On the UK page you have to pick the Premium Plus to get speciality restaurants included. They're doing different things depending on where the cruise leaves from or one is wrong do you think?

Thanks, Denise

I have a cruise booked on the Seashore for 2022 out of Miami and NONE of the drinks packages can be used at Venchi and such .....This an absolute ripoff after being able to do so on the Seaside ..... If even their best drink package no longer allows this we won't buy a drink package at all ..... But yes, my booking says this as well and its ridiculous. 

Not be able to use any drink package in the Specialty Restaurants is totally unreal/stupid. I don't know of any other cruise line that does this. If anyone does, please let me know. 

We were on a Med Cruise in 2018 and were told that we could not use our pkg in the MDR. Posted that on here and OMG! People agreed with MSC and not allowing you to use the pkg in the MDR was not a problem since no one orders drinks in the MDR. 

Well, that changed while we were on the cruise immediately after I complained on the ship.

Now, I see where you can use your pkg in the MDR.

Any subject posted will find those to agree and those that disagree, regardless. LOL

MSC USA has...

Before Winter (November?) 2021

EASY PACKAGE

Select drinks priced up to $/€6

Includes:

Draft beer (Heineken*) 

Select house wines by the glass (sparkling, white, rosè and red)

Select classic cocktails

Select alcohol-free cocktails

Soft drinks, fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water

Coffee (espresso, cappuccino, caffe latte), hot chocolate, hot teas

*Drinks can be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes specialty restaurants and cannot be consumed in specialty restaurants or other signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club.

PREMIUM PACKAGE

All drinks priced up to $12*/ €10

Includes all Easy Package drinks plus:

Draft and bottled beers

Larger selection of wines by the glass (sparkling, white-red-rosè)

Larger selection of cocktails

All Aperitifs (bitters and liqueurs)

All Standard and Premium spirits

Fresh fruit & vegetables cocktails

Premium mineral water (75cl)

*Drinks can be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant, specialty restaurants and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club. Onboard currency applies. 

PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE

Unlimited drinks by the glass, with no price limit!

Includes:
All Premium Package drinks plus:

All wines and champagne by the glass

Connoisseurs' selection of spirits

All cocktails and champagne cocktails

Minibar

Drinks and food from room service menu

Drinks from theme bar menu

30% discount on bottles of wine and champagne from our wine lists

*Drinks an be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant, specialty restaurants and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato.

(the site has "an" as a typo) 😛

After Winter 2021

EASY PACKAGE

Includes:

Draft beer (Heineken*) 

Select classic cocktails

*Drinks can be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes specialty restaurants and cannot be consumed in specialty restaurants or other signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club.

EASY PLUS PACKAGE

All drinks up to €8/$9  

Includes:

Variety of frozen and classic cocktails

Well spirits

Liqueurs and cordials

Select wines by the glass

10% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board

Variety of draft and bottled beers

Alcohol-free cocktails

Soft drinks & mineral water

Coffee drinks (espresso, cappuccino, caffe latte), hot chocolate, hot teas

*Drinks can be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes specialty restaurants and cannot be consumed in specialty restaurants or other signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club. Onboard currency applies. 

PREMIUM EXTRA PACKAGE

All beverages priced up to $15/€13*

Includes:

Extensive variety of frozen and classic cocktails

Premium brand spirits

Liqueurs and cordials

Entire selection of wines and champagne by the glass

25% discount on wine and champagne bottles purchased on board

Selection of draft, craft and bottled beers

Sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, energy drinks

*Drinks can be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes specialty restaurants and cannot be consumed in specialty restaurants or other signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club. Onboard currency applies. 

My guess is that the Premium Extra terms will be adjusted to match the Premium Plus terms as far as specialty restaurants. 

Yacht Club has "Complimentary drinks in all onboard bars & restaurants* - * According to the selection available in each venue, and drinks up to $12/€10." but nobody knows what will actually happen onboard. I had everything included on Seaside (incl. crepes and Venchi) but some people did not. The inconsistency is consistent with MSC's drink packages. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tallnthensome said:

Here’s what I see for their best drink package .... Awful .....ripoff.

I wonder what would happen if you bought the current Premium Plus for a 2022 cruise. You should get specialty restaurants included but not the signature venues. 

7 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I wonder what would happen if you bought the current Premium Plus for a 2022 cruise. You should get specialty restaurants included but not the signature venues. 

I don't known..... I know when I am looking at the drink packages under my booking for 2022 my options include the exclusions in the terms I posted above. It's basically $2000 for my wife and I for 14 days. With the dumb exclusions for that price I may just pay as I go . 

4 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

I know when I am looking at the drink packages under my booking for 2022 my options include the exclusions in the terms I posted above.

I just checked my 2022 booking (also on Seashore) and I see...

THE PREMIUM EXTRA PACKAGE CAN BE ENJOYED IN OUR BARS, BUFFET, MAIN RESTAURANT AND SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS AS WELL AS OCEAN CAY AND OTHER EXCLUSIVE DESTINATIONS, BUT DOES NOT COVER OUR SIGNATURE VENUES, INCLUDING VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP, JEAN-PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO.

and I also see...

THE EASY PLUS PACKAGE COVERS ALL THE ABOVE SERVED AT OUR BARS, BUFFET, MAIN RESTAURANT AND SPECIALTY RESTAURANTS. WHATS MORE, IT ALSO INCLUDES OCEAN CAY AND OTHER EXCLUSIVE DESTINATIONS, BUT DOES NOT COVER THE SIGNATURE VENUES, INCLUDING VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP, JEAN-PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO.

I know that the main site says otherwise for late 21/22. The UK site has specialty included in Premium Extra and in Easy Plus for late 21/22. 

I'm thinking that the US site has the incorrect information for the new packages. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

MSC USA has...

Before Winter (November?) 2021

EASY PACKAGE

Includes:

Draft beer (Heineken*) 

Select classic cocktails

PREMIUM PACKAGE

All drinks priced up to $12*/ €10

Includes all Easy Package drinks plus:

Draft and bottled beers

Larger selection of wines by the glass (sparkling, white-red-rosè)

Larger selection of cocktails

All Aperitifs (bitters and liqueurs)

All Standard and Premium spirits

Fresh fruit & vegetables cocktails

Premium mineral water (75cl)

*Drinks can be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant, specialty restaurants and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato and Starship Club. Onboard currency applies. 

PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE

Unlimited drinks by the glass, with no price limit!

Includes:
All Premium Package drinks plus:

All wines and champagne by the glass

Connoisseurs' selection of spirits

All cocktails and champagne cocktails

Minibar

Drinks and food from room service menu

Drinks from theme bar menu

30% discount on bottles of wine and champagne from our wine lists

*Drinks an be consumed in all onboard bars as well as the self-service buffet, restaurant, specialty restaurants and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Bars on Ocean Cay may not have the entire selection available on the island. Excludes signature venues such as Venchi 1878 establishments, Lavazza Coffee Shop and Jean Philippe Chocolate, Coffee, Crepes & Gelato.

(the site has "an" as a typo) 😛

After Winter 2021

EASY PACKAGE

Includes:

Draft beer (Heineken*) 

Select classic cocktails

EASY PLUS PACKAGE

All drinks up to €8/$9  

Includes:

Variety of frozen and classic cocktails

Well spirits

Liqueurs and cordials

Select wines by the glass

10% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board

Variety of draft and bottled beers

Alcohol-free cocktails

Soft drinks & mineral water

Coffee drinks (espresso, cappuccino, caffe latte), hot chocolate, hot teas

PREMIUM EXTRA PACKAGE

All beverages priced up to $15/€13*

Includes:

Extensive variety of frozen and classic cocktails

Premium brand spirits

Liqueurs and cordials

Entire selection of wines and champagne by the glass

25% discount on wine and champagne bottles purchased on board

Selection of draft, craft and bottled beers

Sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, energy drinks

My guess is that the Premium Extra terms will be adjusted to match the Premium Plus terms as far as specialty restaurants. 

Yacht Club has "Complimentary drinks in all onboard bars & restaurants* - * According to the selection available in each venue, and drinks up to $12/€10." but nobody knows what will actually happen onboard. I had everything included on Seaside (incl. crepes and Venchi) but some people did not. The inconsistency is consistent with MSC's drink packages. 

We cruised on the Seaside and there were so many questions about whether you would get the drinks in Venchi and the crepes if you were in YC.  I never had any issue with either.  Chocolate Martini in Venchi is too good.  We are book on the Seashore in July 2022.  I admit that I would be very disappointed if we didn’t get the crepes and the drinks in Venchi but with a smile still on my face.  

• Like 1

Once again, MSC is all over the place . One thing you can count on is that It is always changing. Hope that they get some consistency on this before ships start sailing out of Miami . 
just checked our cruise in November, pulled up drink pkgs - description matches what TwoWheelsOnly has posted.

Edited by phissy

My US bookings also disagree with the current MSC drinks packages info page.  My bookings for 2022 show Easy Plus and Premium Extra packages can be used in specialty restaurants.

The Canadian site seems a little more correct.  One interesting thing I saw on the Canadian site FAQ was Aurea may be getting Easy Plus.  It still disagrees with the experience info pages but I think this will likely change when the new packages are implemented.

What drink package is included in the Aurea Experience?

The Easy Plus Package will be included for all cruises booked with the Aurea Experience.

https://www.msccruises.ca/on-board/dining-and-drinks/drinks-packages

32 minutes ago, Couple-Somerset said:

We usually walk in to a Speciality Restaurant with a drink - we then show our card and ask if we are charged for another drink.

Often we are told there is a charge - so I get up and start walking to the nearest bar - which usually results in the waiter chasing after me (I make sure to walk slow lol) and amazingly the drink issue is suddenly resolved.

It usually ends with a small tip, but only if the rest of the service is great.

Exactly, our experience too. There is no way any restaurant manager is going to stand by and watch guests head out for their drink!

We book Yacht Club, but always have one specialty restaurant visit on account of our Diamond Voyager status (granted in accordance with other cruiseline status!). We always tip the food waiter $20 and the bar waiter $10, service is always very good and the meal is free gratis!

Edited by hamrag
  • Like 1

I think part of the problem with these current changing descriptions/bad translations is the new wording "...and cannot be consumed in specialty restaurants".  I think this may become more of a standard policy towards the Easy package.  I noticed on my last US Meraviglia sailing a move towards discouraging certain people bringing drinks from other venues into the specialty restaurants.

53 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Exactly, our experience too. There is no way any restaurant manager is going to stand by and watch guests head out for their drink!

We book Yacht Club, but always have one specialty restaurant visit on account of our Diamond Voyager status (granted in accordance with other cruiseline status!). We always tip the food waiter $20 and the bar waiter $10, service is always very good and the meal is free gratis!

I don't understand this. If you book YC you don't have to leave the specialty restaurant because your package include the drinks in the specialty restaurant. What am I missing?

1 minute ago, sverigecruiser said:

I don't understand this. If you book YC you don't have to leave the specialty restaurant because your package include the drinks in the specialty restaurant. What am I missing?

When we are initially told there will be a charge for our drinks, I politely point out we are YC guests and that changes everything! 😉

14 minutes ago, hamrag said:

When we are initially told there will be a charge for our drinks, I politely point out we are YC guests and that changes everything! 😉

Then I understand but that is not the same thing because with the YC "package" the drinks are included.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hamrag said:

We went to specialty restaurant for our Diamond dinner and were told drinks were not included. Mentioned we were in YC . Manager told us we would be allowed 1glass of wine. House red or white only. Asked again, and  told he was bending the rules for us.
 When we returned to YC, concierge asked how our dinner went.  We described drink scenario. Concierge got pretty unhappy and said he would take care if it. (As we were staying in the Royal Suite, we were taken aback at Butchers Cut manager’s attitude.) 
Our dinners in YC were very good and we had no desire to go back to Butchers Cut.

every cruise and ship are different...there will always be hits and misses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phissy said:

We went to specialty restaurant for our Diamond dinner and were told drinks were not included. Mentioned we were in YC . Manager told us we would be allowed 1glass of wine. House red or white only. Asked again, and  told he was bending the rules for us.
 When we returned to YC, concierge asked how our dinner went.  We described drink scenario. Concierge got pretty unhappy and said he would take care if it. (As we were staying in the Royal Suite, we were taken aback at Butchers Cut manager’s attitude.) 
Our dinners in YC were very good and we had no desire to go back to Butchers Cut.

every cruise and ship are different...there will always be hits and misses.

We should have left the restaurant and had dinner in the YC instead. Totally unacceptable!

• Like 2

I've just booked one of the around the UK cruises on Virtuosa which comes with a premium drinks package and now says it DOES include speciality restuarants, despite the website still saying it doesn't. This is the text on my booking:  

ALL DRINKS PRICED UP TO 10/10£! GIVE YOURSELF AN ALMOST ENDLESS CHOICE OF WAYS TO REFRESH YOURSELF ANYTIME YOU WANT. THIS OFFER INCLUDES A WIDE RANGE OF COCKTAILS, SPIRITS, LIQUEURS, APERITIFS, WINES BY THE GLASS, DRAUGHT AND BOTTLED BEERS, SODAS, FRUIT JUICES, MINERAL WATER, ENERGY DRINKS, CLASSIC AND SPECIAL COFFEE DRINKS, HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT TEA. THE OFFER IS VALID IN OUR BARS, AS WELL AS THE SELF-SERVICE BUFFET. MAIN RESTAURANT AND SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS, BUT DOES NOT COVER SIGNATURE VENUES (VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP AND JEAN PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO). TERMS & CONDITIONS: THIS PACKAGE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND VALID FOR ONE BOOKING AT A TIME. THE ID CARD ISSUED WITH THE PACKAGE IS NON-TRANSFERRABLE. ABUSING THE TERMS OF THE PACKAGE MAY RESULT IN THE SERVICE BEING WITHDRAWN AND THE REMAINING DAYS NOT BEING REFUNDED. THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE APPLIES TO EACH DAY OF THE CRUISE EXCEPT FOR THE DAY OF DISEMBARKATION; THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE PURCHASED ON A DAILY BASIS. ONCE ACTIVATED ON BOARD, THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE TERMINATED AND REFUNDED. THE PACKAGE MUST BE BOOKED BY ALL GUESTS OCCUPYING THE SAME CABIN, OR TRAVELLING TOGETHER AND WISHING TO EAT AT THE SAME TABLE, INCLUDING MINORS WHO MUST BOOK THE CHILD VERSION OF THE PACKAGE. THE PACKAGE IS NOT OBLIGATORY FOR INFANTS UNDER 3 YEARS OLD (I.E. WHO HAVE NOT YET REACHED THEIR 3RD BIRTHDAY). THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: TOBACCO, SOUVENIR GLASSES, ICE CREAM MENU, RETAIL ITEMS, MINIBAR, ROOM SERVICE AND SIGNATURE VENUES (VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP AND JEAN PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO).

5 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

We should have left the restaurant and had dinner in the YC instead. Totally unacceptable!

I think that depends on your nature, I would have said OK that's fine I'll go to the champagne bar next door to order my drink and they will bring it to me. Believe me, at that point, everything changes and the restaurant do that.

With regard to Phissy, the Royal Suite occupants, they displayed grace and clearly didn't want to make a fuss....and enjoy the fabulous Butchers Cut restaurant! That says much about them, having occupied the most expensive cabin on the ship, so kudos to them. At the end of the day, is it that big a deal...albeit wrong?

• Like 2

This thread has helped to reset my expectations.  My booking from the US indicates specialty restaurants are included.  Now that I know this could be an issue - If I get pushback about this at the restaurant, I'd just purchase a glass of wine to enjoy with dinner and work back with the purser to get it credited back.  If I can't get it resolved easily, I'd probably just deduct the amount from what I spend shopping or in the casino.  

7 hours ago, hamrag said:

I think that depends on your nature, I would have said OK that's fine I'll go to the champagne bar next door to order my drink and they will bring it to me. Believe me, at that point, everything changes and the restaurant do that.

With regard to Phissy, the Royal Suite occupants, they displayed grace and clearly didn't want to make a fuss....and enjoy the fabulous Butchers Cut restaurant! That says much about them, having occupied the most expensive cabin on the ship, so kudos to them. At the end of the day, is it that big a deal...albeit wrong?

I don't think that it's a big deal. For me it's more a fuss to do what they did than to just leave and eat somewhere else. I shouldn't want to make a big deal of it and because of that I should just leave. When the Yacht Club manager asked about the dinner, probably in the Yacht Club restaurant the same day (!), I should just tell him/her why we were there instead of at Butchers Cut.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lopar said:

I've just booked one of the around the UK cruises on Virtuosa which comes with a premium drinks package and now says it DOES include speciality restuarants, despite the website still saying it doesn't. This is the text on my booking:  

ALL DRINKS PRICED UP TO 10/10£! GIVE YOURSELF AN ALMOST ENDLESS CHOICE OF WAYS TO REFRESH YOURSELF ANYTIME YOU WANT. THIS OFFER INCLUDES A WIDE RANGE OF COCKTAILS, SPIRITS, LIQUEURS, APERITIFS, WINES BY THE GLASS, DRAUGHT AND BOTTLED BEERS, SODAS, FRUIT JUICES, MINERAL WATER, ENERGY DRINKS, CLASSIC AND SPECIAL COFFEE DRINKS, HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT TEA. THE OFFER IS VALID IN OUR BARS, AS WELL AS THE SELF-SERVICE BUFFET. MAIN RESTAURANT AND SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS, BUT DOES NOT COVER SIGNATURE VENUES (VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP AND JEAN PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO). TERMS & CONDITIONS: THIS PACKAGE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND VALID FOR ONE BOOKING AT A TIME. THE ID CARD ISSUED WITH THE PACKAGE IS NON-TRANSFERRABLE. ABUSING THE TERMS OF THE PACKAGE MAY RESULT IN THE SERVICE BEING WITHDRAWN AND THE REMAINING DAYS NOT BEING REFUNDED. THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE APPLIES TO EACH DAY OF THE CRUISE EXCEPT FOR THE DAY OF DISEMBARKATION; THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE PURCHASED ON A DAILY BASIS. ONCE ACTIVATED ON BOARD, THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE TERMINATED AND REFUNDED. THE PACKAGE MUST BE BOOKED BY ALL GUESTS OCCUPYING THE SAME CABIN, OR TRAVELLING TOGETHER AND WISHING TO EAT AT THE SAME TABLE, INCLUDING MINORS WHO MUST BOOK THE CHILD VERSION OF THE PACKAGE. THE PACKAGE IS NOT OBLIGATORY FOR INFANTS UNDER 3 YEARS OLD (I.E. WHO HAVE NOT YET REACHED THEIR 3RD BIRTHDAY). THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: TOBACCO, SOUVENIR GLASSES, ICE CREAM MENU, RETAIL ITEMS, MINIBAR, ROOM SERVICE AND SIGNATURE VENUES (VENCHI 1878 ESTABLISHMENTS, LAVAZZA COFFEE SHOP AND JEAN PHILIPPE CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, CREPES & GELATO).

Mine states that the Premium Package is available in specialty restaurants too. 

• Like 1