Loft 19 cost

Jenjer

Does anyone have any idea how much the loft 19 cabana rentals will cost? Has anyone seen it in their planner? or heard a rumor? or has a educated guess?

Looking into 2022 and want to book a excel suite because we loved the Havana on Horizon so much. But can not book our DD that far out because of co ops and internships and all the stuff that comes when you have a college aged kid. But I figured if I get one for us 3 DH, DS and me then it would not matter what room she slept in if we could all hang out in Loft 19 ..... As in I will book her and a friend not a suite. 

Same kind of issue with booking a Havana on Vista or Horizon.... can not book her a year out  and Havana might be sold out and if she isn't in Havana she cannot hang out with us.

Just need a ball park idea of cost since I know nothing at all is set yet and everything changes but trying to get the best idea of cost for comparisons.

I could have read wrong, but I thought Loft 19 for Suite passengers was on a first come first served basis and that only non-Suite passengers paid extra, if available.

From Website:

Loft 19

You don’t need to choose between a vacation that’s fun and one that’s indulgent. Loft 19™ is proof: a retreat-style experience right there on your cruise. Soak up the sun all day from the comfort of a lounge chair or Loft 19’s own infinity whirlpool, or opt for private time in the shade by renting a cabana. Just a few are available, so reserve yours early — for the day or for the voyage — and you’ll unlock extra indulgences like fresh fruit, chilled towels, lunch delivery and attentive concierge service.

Tip: Guests staying in Carnival Excel-level suites enjoy complimentary access to Loft 19™, and get priority cabana reservations!

Edited by crewsweeper
  • Like 1

My hope is if I book a loft 19 cabana because we are in a suite then our non suite grown kid can join us in loft 19, since the only way to get into loft 19 and not be in a suite is with a cabana reservation.   

But if its more than 1k for a week I will rethink the whole idea

6 hours ago, Jenjer said:

My hope is if I book a loft 19 cabana because we are in a suite then our non suite grown kid can join us in loft 19, since the only way to get into loft 19 and not be in a suite is with a cabana reservation.   

But if its more than 1k for a week I will rethink the whole idea

I would think they are on a daily or perhaps half daily basis. 

32 minutes ago, bdever said:

I read the following rates for non-Excel Suite guests apply:

Daily Port Day Rate: $50.00

Daily Sea Day Rate: $150.00

Weekly Rate: $900.00.

https://cruisefever.net/carnival-cruise-line-adding-vip-area-on-the-top-deck-of-excel-class-cruise-ships/

+ 18% gratuity. I didn't see anything about guests inviting guests.

26 minutes ago, dbrucern said:

We are in a suite so thank-you but I definently would not pay those prices if I was not.  

Excel suites have priority reservations to the Loft 19 Cabanas. There are only twelve Loft 19 Cabanas and they are not free. They only get priority to book one of the twelve cabanas at the posted prices, $50/$150/$900. Non-Excel Suites pax can only book a cabana and gain access to Loft 19 if any of the twelve Cabanas are available, which will probably be unlikely.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

We are sailing Mardi Gras in the Excel Suites on Oct 30,2021 and this just showed up on our cruise page. We were super excited about getting a Cabana, but for $2,360 with gratuity, I think our suite balcony will do just fine for us. Couple of bottles and mixers to the room and we can have a watered down version for way less.

Cabanas on Loft 19

$2,000.00 / Cabana
5 guests limit per cabana
Full Cruise
No Minimum Age
DETAILS
Indulge in the retreat-style experience of Cabanas on Loft 19™.

Soak up the sun and relax in your very own private cabana on Loft 19 all voyage long--the ultimate luxury experience for you plus up to four* of your favorite people!

Exclusive cabana perks include:

• Free lunch delivery
  • Chilled towels
  • Zero proof frozen refreshers
  • Ice cold bucket of bottled water (6 500ml)
  • A bottle of sparkling wine
  • Fresh fruit
  • Plush bathrobes
  • Full bar service
  • Dedicated attendant

As a Carnival Excel Suite guest, you get complimentary access to the exclusive Loft 19 deck and priority when reserving private cabanas.

Onboard cabana pricing will be $500 per day, per cabana, as a pre-inaugural limited time offer. Cabanas are very limited and availability is not guaranteed.

Open from 8am – 8pm

*Maximum five people per cabana rental

18% Gratuity will be added

Edited by IntelWx

3 minutes ago, chasinraynbowz said:

I read that the cost for a day, for non suite guests is $500 for up to 5 people.  Our cruisemates and I may try to book for a day, that will be $250 per couple and consider it a "shore" excursion!!  🙂

Yeah, I think 2 couples splitting the costs will make it more affordable for many guests. Wonder how long until they drop the introductory price and it becomes $650 a day?

The fine print said no minimum age. That would really be a game changer for me. I don’t begrudge families with children, but if I shell out that amount of money I would rather not have young children in this area.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:05 AM, mondello said:

Yeah, I think 2 couples splitting the costs will make it more affordable for many guests. Wonder how long until they drop the introductory price and it becomes $650 a day?

Supply and demand. If people are willing to pay, it will go up soon.