Toiletries?

Waju

Morning,

I'm sure I've seen something but can I find it now!!!  Can any of you kind people please tell me what (if any) toiletries are available in MSC cabins?

If it makes any difference we have booked Fantastica grade on Virtuosa.

Thank you 🙂

1 hour ago, kernow said:

I think it's just dispensers on the wall with generic shampoo and body wash in the ordinary cabins.

A lot of places (including hotels and cruise ships) offer a single dispenser in the shower stall that serves as both shampoo and body wash.  Plus there are daily replacements of bars of soap, hand lotions and probably now they're going to start offering sanitizer.

• Like 1

But they do sell reed scent dispensers, and cologne, with the MED by MSC scent.  I plan to get some next cruise.

I don't think we had any toiletries apart from the dispensers in the shower.  Only in YC maybe?

7 hours ago, sealynx said:

I loved that smell. I asked if they sold bottles of the body wash seperately, but unfortunately the answer was no.

I honestly thought about bringing a few small empty bottles with us on our next voyage to take a little bit back with us. Not a lot, just enough to "relive" the trip occasionally. 

6 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

But they do sell reed scent dispensers, and cologne, with the MED by MSC scent.  I plan to get some next cruise.

I don't think we had any toiletries apart from the dispensers in the shower.  Only in YC maybe?

Yes, in YC you get individual containers of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion. Coincidentally, sorting out dresser drawers today and found absolutely loads of them.

Non YC cabins have 2 dispensers in the shower, body wash and shampoo. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/20/2021 at 7:09 PM, CruisingFox27 said:

Yes, in YC you get individual containers of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion. Coincidentally, sorting out dresser drawers today and found absolutely loads of them.

Non YC cabins have 2 dispensers in the shower, body wash and shampoo. 

Is it the same stuff ? The "MED" ?

On Meraviglia everything, and I do mean everything was Med for MSC.  The shampoo and body wash, the liquid soap by the sink, and pretty much every breath we took, all Med for MSC.  At the beginning of your cruise, sniff the room diffuser for sale in the gift store.  From that point on, you will be aware that Med is everywhere.  You will notice it in the hallways, the theater, even near the elevators on the pool deck where they have the fans drying the floors.  And now, it's even in my living room, because it's actually a very pleasant, not at all intrusive scent, and we just had to buy the diffuser for home.

• Thanks 1