No room service for disembarkation breakfast

3 hours ago, Hogbay said:

The last thing on turn around day they need is more jobs to do .it is written in the departure information where Breakfast is available and announcements are done on the important disenbarking information in cruise compass , they want everyone out of the cabin's ASAP. 😇

Actually, they want you in your cabin unless you are eating. You are required to remain in your cabin until your disembarkation group is called. You may not wait in public areas. 

image.thumb.png.db74c9e4cb430fb88347b87f547e6c8a.png

image.thumb.png.d738db8dd37dca0ac64401c261791b3b.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, zekekelso said:

Want to get off the ship??? Not me 🙂

My cruises are a minimum of 15 days .I am always ready to get off the ship by that time.With the exception of two times when we were headed to airports after a cruise we always are driving home.Therefore,we are anxious to get off the ship.

6 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

My cruises are a minimum of 15 days .I am always ready to get off the ship by that time.With the exception of two times when we were headed to airports after a cruise we always are driving home.Therefore,we are anxious to get off the ship.

Makes sense. For us 7-day or less cruisers, parting is such sweet sorrow. 

I can see how you could have missed this. Telling you which restaurants you can get breakfast at on the last day is not quite the same as telling you that you can’t get room service. Regardless, I’m not sure why they just took the room service order and didn’t tell you. Sure, it was probably the middle of the night, but at least they could have slid a note under your door. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Actually, they want you in your cabin unless you are eating. You are required to remain in your cabin until your disembarkation group is called. You may not wait in public areas. 

image.thumb.png.db74c9e4cb430fb88347b87f547e6c8a.png

image.thumb.png.d738db8dd37dca0ac64401c261791b3b.png

Yes but by 6:30 they want you off ASAP. They do not want to be delivering room service at 8:45 am. You can have that on other days though I think till 10:30 am . We have been in a que to din back on and the number of pax they keep calling was astonishing. 

3 minutes ago, rwmartin said:

I can see how you could have missed this. Telling you which restaurants you can get breakfast at on the last day is not quite the same as telling you that you can’t get room service. Regardless, I’m not sure why they just took the room service order and didn’t tell you. Sure, it was probably the middle of the night, but at least they could have slid a note under your door. 

It's also on the TV that there is no room service. The cleaner spraying the handrails for covid  would have removed it and they certainly can't leave notes under doors .😇

21 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

Yes but by 6:30 they want you off ASAP. They do not want to be delivering room service at 8:45 am. You can have that on other days though I think till 10:30 am . We have been in a que to din back on and the number of pax they keep calling was astonishing. 

Hah?

The final disembarkation time was for groups 44, 446, and 48 at 9:45 am - 10:30 am. 

Edited by BirdTravels