Doing the single digit dance!

DramaQueen22

1 hour ago, DramaQueen22 said:

Booked this trip 569 days ago.  Pre Covid...who knew what would happen between then and now.  

We are FINALLY in single digits for our 8 day on the Horizon.  Now just to get over the testing hurdle and I will start to relax.

We must be on the same cruise !! We are so excited !

2 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

Booked this trip 569 days ago.  Pre Covid...who knew what would happen between then and now.  

We are FINALLY in single digits for our 8 day on the Horizon.  Now just to get over the testing hurdle and I will start to relax.

Wahoo!!! Dance all the way to the pier.  Happy sailing!  (and way to hang in there with so much uncertainty in between!)

11 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

We did the same thing for our cruise next week on Mardi Gras, booked it before COVID.  It's been....a time.  😮   

Testing tomorrow.  I'm nervous because....I haven't studied for it.  🙂  

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

Yay!! Hope you have a great time!! We are still 38 days out. 

5 hours ago, BossyKat said:

I hear you!  9 days till cruise!!

I swear the covid test keeps me up at night.  I haven't been near anyone in weeks.  

I am right with you!  Went back to wearing a mask everywhere when we knew we'd have to test before.  Both DH and I re fully vaccinated...but as we all know that doesn't necessarily mean a thing.

I have the BiNax kits here at home. Am also going to try and schedule rapid tests with a local pharmacy.  We are safe either way.  We are traveling all day Friday so HAVE to get our tests on Thursday to make sure they are within the proper window.