Black Friday Sale...yeah right!

Be sure and book that cruise with up to $450 off. I cant find any groups but my sept 11, cheapest solo balcony for liberty OTS is over $2200. ..and I keep hoping for a price drop. Why so high? And when I click for cheapest it says front and aft sold out, 3 decks left to choose from. Top of hurricane season, must be a lot of group space? .. no price drops for me.

20211125_094246956.jpeg

Coco Cay beach club was $169.99 for my sailing and w/ Black Friday it was $88 or something like that.  I wasn't going to indulge for $169.99+/pp but since it's just the wife and I $88 was suddenly pretty palatable!

Now, is it worth $88, maybe not, but I haven't done the beach club yet so worth it to us.

• Like 1

Most stores have a few Black Friday door busters, and the rest is regular sales.  What did you expect from RCCL?  I saved on a soda package, the drinks went down, some specialty places dropped a few dollars.  Plus, I upgraded my room for the same price.  I guess, it depends on what you wanted, and not everything was on sale, just like in a store

• Like 1

Yes I was shocked when I went to pay for our Beverage Package. 30% off today was $50 MORE than 30% off when I looked at beginning of November. Should have bought it then. I’m didn’t buy it today just out of the principle.  Even if prices on ship per drink are higher, I had to buy a specialty coffee and mimosa everyday to break even before and I can honestly skip those easily.  

7 hours ago, deliver42 said:

Same here. Thrill park was $99.00 when I booked the cruise, and I just booked the thrill park for $48.99. Since I doubt it will go lower, I jumped on it, and looking forward to the slides and wave pool.

Also same. $99 US x 2 kids was a a bit too steep, but $49 each is roughly equal to what we would spend on a trip to the water park here. 

2 hours ago, canyoncam said:

Yes I was shocked when I went to pay for our Beverage Package. 30% off today was $50 MORE than 30% off when I looked at beginning of November. Should have bought it then. I’m didn’t buy it today just out of the principle.  Even if prices on ship per drink are higher, I had to buy a specialty coffee and mimosa everyday to break even before and I can honestly skip those easily.  

When we checked the beverage package last Monday it was $60/day at 20% off onboard prices. The following Monday, it was $52/day at 20% off on board prices. The next day it was $52/day at 30% off. 

As @Clarea has always advised, look at the price and decide if you are willing to pay it, because the percentages and "sale" prices don't really mean much.