Who to email at Celebrity re: Captains club missing past cruises

ramidon1

I have emailed “celebrity engagement Center” multiple times; zero response.  I just want my past cruises to show up….my RC cruises show on husbands and nothing on mine…..both of us are missing our past X sailings.  

upcoming cruise on Apex 1/8/22 so I would like to try to get this figured out.  Are they always so non-responsive??

anyone have a better email to try?

thanks 

Are the Celebrity cruises missing from your Celebrity account or are you looking for your RC cruises to show on Celebrity?

The RC cruises do not ever show on Celebrity and Celebrity cruises do show on RC, the point for the two lines are not combined. 

You do receive reciprocal status between the  2 lines so if you are Diamond on Royal you will be given the Elite Captains Club benefits.  

If you are missing Celebrity cruises and point on your Celebrity Account I would suggest you call the Captains Club, they recently corrected an error on my account in a matter of 2 days.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Are the Celebrity cruises missing from your Celebrity account or are you looking for your RC cruises to show on Celebrity?

The RC cruises do not ever show on Celebrity and Celebrity cruises do show on RC, the point for the two lines are not combined. 

You do receive reciprocal status between the  2 lines so if you are Diamond on Royal you will be given the Elite Captains Club benefits.  

If you are missing Celebrity cruises and point on your Celebrity Account I would suggest you call the Captains Club, they recently corrected an error on my account in a matter of 2 days.

I had the same turnaround.  I wasn't missing a cruise, but as a solo passenger, I typically get double captain's club points.  I made a call to let them know that on a cruise from 2017, I only got single points; the rep was able to pull up my account, and within a few days, the account was fixed.

I emailed Celebrity Engagement with a request to correct my husband’s points - his cruises all were listed but points had not been added into his point total. I received a response three weeks later that it had  been corrected.

As jelayne said, your RC cruises will only show on Royal Caribbean. You will not see them on Celebrity. 

Edited by cruzzzinma

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

suggest you call the Captains Club, they recently corrected an error on my account in a matter of 2 days.

I get a quicker response by using their Social Media account. 
In the UK, Jack or Sam usually respond within the hour.

ramidon1 .... I don't have an e-mail to provide to you but wanted to share that you are not alone with the missing cruises.  I have also noted that all of our past cruises have disappeared, were suddenly there again one day when I logged on, and then were missing again the next time I logged on and have never been seen again since!  Very frustrating.  I hope this gets straightened out for you.

We have had our cruises be there and then DHs point are there but no cruises.  A few days later his are all there but mine disappeared.  The one thing I have noticed is that for a long time all our 12 cancelled cruise due to pandemic were showing, of course without points. Now as our cruises seems to disappear and then reappear some of the cancelled cruises are being removed.  
I’m thinking they are cleaning up the info and SS long as our points are correct I won’t worry about it. 

5 hours ago, ramidon1 said:

I have emailed “celebrity engagement Center” multiple times; zero response.  I just want my past cruises to show up….my RC cruises show on husbands and nothing on mine…..both of us are missing our past X sailings.  

upcoming cruise on Apex 1/8/22 so I would like to try to get this figured out.  Are they always so non-responsive??

anyone have a better email to try?

thanks 

Captains Club, 1-800-760-0654

I emailed them about our past 11 cruises that were missing. They showed under my account when I first logo on but disappear after I view them. I did not receive an email from them in response to mine. They just showed up one day

This issue we were told is a software issue within Celebrity. All of my husbands cruises disappeared and I tried for over a month to get it fixed. Got no where. When we went on Equinox this month,  I talked with the concierge for Capt. Club and he made numerous calls to them to get it fixed. It's still not correct but we know they are working on it. Many have had same issue. It's a mess, Celebrity needs to get it's act together!

Edited by lovrccl

I have had the same issue with cruises missing . I emailed them & they said they wanted proof of missing cruises . Its a good thing I save my sign & sail cards from all my cruises . I sent it to them 1 1/2 months ago & the cruises still don't show . I tried calling again yesterday & they say they got my email with proof that I sailed & the Captains Club, 1-800-760-0654 couldn't help . They advised me they would have to forward my info to someone higher up .

Come on ,what else do I have to do or sent them ?

7 minutes ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

I have had the same issue with cruises missing . I emailed them & they said they wanted proof of missing cruises . Its a good thing I save my sign & sail cards from all my cruises . I sent it to them 1 1/2 months ago & the cruises still don't show . I tried calling again yesterday & they say they got my email with proof that I sailed & the Captains Club, 1-800-760-0654 couldn't help . They advised me they would have to forward my info to someone higher up .

That is a bummer. We do not save anything from a cruise once completed. I guess we'd be SOL! 

1 hour ago, MooNGaTe27 said:

Yep it's a mess! I was told a Zenith member had all there cruises disappear also! 😢