RC leaving Baltimore?

shipgeeks

1 minute ago, Traveling Mike said:

My September Voyager of the Seas Artic Cruise is still scheduled to end at Boston, Massachusetts on September 18, 2022

That has nothing to do with "RCL leaving Baltimore?".  😄  Voyager won't fit in Baltimore, unless RCG wants to pay to raise the bridge.  😉

P.S.  I hope the Arctic Cruise sails ... I'm booked on it too.  🤞

3 hours ago, xtremegk said:

Door is open for Grandeur to return to Baltimore. She's in Miami from Jan-Apr 2023, and was not included in the recent Caribbean release. Nor was she on the Europe test drop.

I like Grandeur better than Enchantment since it has more restaurants. I would be happy with the switch. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, xtremegk said:

Door is open for Grandeur to return to Baltimore. She's in Miami from Jan-Apr 2023, and was not included in the recent Caribbean release. Nor was she on the Europe test drop.

Vision is available after April 2023 as well.  I assume if they continue out of Baltimore it will be one of those two ships.  I'd love to see them try a Radiance Class for a season but I'm not holding my breath for that to occur. 

39 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

Vision is available after April 2023 as well.  I assume if they continue out of Baltimore it will be one of those two ships.  I'd love to see them try a Radiance Class for a season but I'm not holding my breath for that to occur. 

Would be a nice change. I've enjoyed sailing out of Baltimore, though I'm planning on Cape Liberty for 2023. Betting on Oasis and Adventure again, though I'd love if they sent a Freedom class as the secondary ship.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Science52 said:

My husband and I are on the first ship out of Baltimore on Dec. 23.  I know that they are doing a test run with the Enchantment right now.

The simulated sailing ended a couple of days ago. She’s hanging out off the coast. 

Hmm, if Legend was the first one built, why do they call them Vision class??

Okay, since Legend and Splendor were sold, the oldest ship still with RCI is Grandeur.  So why not Grandeur class???

As you can tell, I am a bit bored. 😄