On board Sihouette 14 January 2022. Have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

This is leg two of a back to back sequence. I’ll try to answer any questions if you come up with.

So how many covid cases were there by the end of your previous cruise? There was a bit of a spike a couple of weeks back, but It would appear that X is getting back on top of it.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Enjoy this leg.

I asked this at the end of the other thread, probably too late, do you know if they are still offering testing to people who are B2B on a different Celeb ship? We are on Silly right after you, spend one night in FLL, then board Reflection, so we need our second test on the last sea day or on disembarkation day

Following again with you, 

We were scheduled to board today for our B2B but changed it to March. 

Will be interested as to how the week goes. Also how many passengers you have on board. If the entertainment resets and happens. 

To all that stayed the course and boarded today, have an outstanding cruise! 

Thanks for posting.

Cheers! 

• Like 2

Cangelmd, I will try to find out, but this morning’s back to back procedures were so, not exactly stressful but not easy either, so there was no time to ask.

Example, somebody from the port shouts out to those waiting in line, “everybody get your passports out”, and then the next person shouts out “no need for passports it’s face recognition”

no fewer than five people hollered “wheelchairs go over this way” and when you got there someone else hollered “Wheelchairs don’t go here, they go there”. 

Really, any competent third-grade teacher could have organized it better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Cangelmd, I will try to find out, but this morning’s back to back procedures were so, not exactly stressful but not easy either, so there was no time to ask.

Example, somebody from the port shouts out to those waiting in line, “everybody get your passports out”, and then the next person shouts out “no need for passports it’s face recognition”

no fewer than five people hollered “wheelchairs go over this way” and when you got there someone else hollered “Wheelchairs don’t go here, they go there”. 

Really, any competent third-grade teacher could have organized it better.

Sounds like fun! Not! Don’t fret too much, we will go to Guest Services and try to get on the B2B list, if that doesn’t work, we have already gotten our Optum Med backup tests, and I may make a Walgreen or CVS appt as well.

7 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Info about ports … including a late change for Antigua

CF5C3084-D18F-4654-A532-6E21AC9EB70B.jpeg

5EA819F2-64AD-47F6-8581-6E6EAA801144.jpeg

Looks like the islands are continuing to tighten up their requirements.  Can't say as I blame them - don't like it - but can't fault them.

We boarded this morning for the first day of our B2B (on board til February 4). Very impressed with the ship, the cleanliness, and friendliness of the crew so far. Presently sitting in the ‘Eagle’s Nest’ at the Sunset Bar, ready for Sailaway.

Life is very very good! Ready for our 15th and 16th Celebrity cruise(s)! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, WeBcruisingMN said:

We boarded this morning for the first day of our B2B (on board til February 4). Very impressed with the ship, the cleanliness, and friendliness of the crew so far. Presently sitting in the ‘Eagle’s Nest’ at the Sunset Bar, ready for Sailaway.

Life is very very good! Ready for our 15th and 16th Celebrity cruise(s)! 😀

Have a great time!  Bon Voyage!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Would you mind seeing if the filet from the Children’s Menu is still available in the MDR?  I mean for an adult…although I often behave childishly…. Have a wonderful second leg!

I was on the celebrity summit in October and they did have the fillet mignon from the children’s menu available for adults. I had it twice it was so yummy 😎

19 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

This is leg two of a back to back sequence. I’ll try to answer any questions if you come up with.

Following.  We will not be onboard until March 28 but always like to see what others have to say and keep an eye out for anything we did not see/try the last time we were onboard.