Live from The Regal Princess- February 26th

Host CJSKIDS

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thanks for so generously sharing your time at sea with all of us here at Cruise Critic!"

Host CJSKIDS was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

Vacation has started and I can’t wait to board the Regal Princess tomorrow for 5 spectacular nights. First cruise back on Princess since covid and I just can’t wait. First time getting an upgrade as well! 

Lots of traffic coming from Naples to Fort Lauderdale but we are checked into the room at The Sonesta and ready to go have a cocktail. 

ket the fun begin! 

6A1BCB32-F6C4-4A3A-9FD2-5F7006965145.jpeg

E138F691-0C6C-4074-998A-489B114843A7.jpeg

• Like 13

6 hours ago, CPCruisers said:

We are on this cruise as well and sooo looking forward to it! We just relocated from MA to FL and are so happy to be able to drive to the Port! Hope to see you on board!

hope to see you on board as well. 

1 hour ago, dickinson said:

Looking forward to reading about your trip!  Hope you have as much fun as we did. First cruise after the pause is sweet. 

Thank you again for you live from and help with my questions. 

Dropped the bags off at terminal 21, drive to terminal 2 and parked and took an Uber back. 

Sanctuary all booked!  Specialty dining all booked!  

Bloody Mary at the outrigger bar tastes yummy! 

lunch in the dining room was amazing!  

The crew is absolutely amazing once again. 

Trilled to be back on board. 

• Like 7

Sailaway is delayed as we wait for some at the airport. I would assume they booked Princess Air. 

Junella found us!  Hard to recognize crew for a moment due to the masks, but so amazing to see her again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Sailaway is delayed as we wait for some at the airport. I would assume they booked Princess Air. 

Junella found us!  Hard to recognize crew for a moment due to the masks, but so amazing to see her again. 

I was just about to ask you about her ... that's GREAT news, as she was in Covid protocol when we sailed on 1/27/22.  She will not recognize our names, but we have sailed with her twice, once on the CB ( I think ) and then on the little 3 day SKY back in 12/2019.  She had helped my wife when she wasn't feeling well ( in Crooners on the CB ), and on the SKY, my wife gave her a little Christmas bag of goodies, and bags for her to pass out to other crew members.  And she really shook a mean Dunes for my wife. We were/are "regulars" in Vines and Crooners... 

( Ajai, from Vines 'may' have showed her our picture in Vines before he left REGAL a week or so ago )

• Like 1