Are all Juices and smoothies and coffees covered under Classic Beverage packages (Summit)

juksing

Just wondering if anyone is able to reply whether  the special juices and smoothies at Spa Cafe (on summit)  are part of the classic Bev alcohol or non-alcohol package or do we need premium package?  Also wondering about the premium coffees, I am assuming the hot ones are part of classic but the ice coffees are part of premium.   Am I correct?  Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

To clarify, the smoothies in the Spa Café are not covered in the classic package.

In Café al Bacio, all coffees under the $9 price point are covered, iced or not.  For instance, you can order a café Americano, or an iced Cafe Americano and they will both be covered., 

4 minutes ago, juksing said:

Thanks for replies; but what about the juices at the spa cafe; I see on the menu these pressed juices and am wondering are those also part of the classic beverage packages?

I do not believe the special juices are covered under Classic either..basically all the drinks on the menu there require Premium. That is my understanding..to upgrade is $12 PPPD.

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

I do not believe the special juices are covered under Classic either..basically all the drinks on the menu there require Premium. That is my understanding..to upgrade is $12 PPPD.

Thanks,  I just wish Celebrity  would be straightforward about this and just document it on website or in a pdf exactly which beverages (more so for the non-alcoholic drinks) are included on each package.  For the alcoholic stuff it is pretty clear but for the non-alcoholic beverages it is confusing as they use a lot of terms interchangeably or haphazardly in the descriptions.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, juksing said:

Thanks,  I just wish Celebrity  would be straightforward about this and just document it on website or in a pdf exactly which beverages (more so for the non-alcoholic drinks) are included on each package.  For the alcoholic stuff it is pretty clear but for the non-alcoholic beverages it is confusing as they use a lot of terms interchangeably or haphazardly in the descriptions.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/compare-drink-packages.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, juksing said:

IMO - on X's website it is clear what is included on each package.

The post above links to the page.

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, juksing said:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

Look at the very bottom under non-alcoholic - it clearly states smoothies are not covered under the classic package.  Not sure how much more clearer it would need to be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree they aren't real clear but if you dive deep they have a bit of clarity at -

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

For Nonalcoholic items -- Right Column is Premium and Left is Classic - Smoothies and Premium Juices are listed on Premium but not on Classic.

image.thumb.png.b3367a893dce53646a4a821d7cf39928.png

47 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Not sure how much more clearer it would need to be

I'm not drinking alcohol, and ALL I'm interested in regard to CBP is: fresh squeezed orange juice -- included in the Classic or not????

It only states "juices"....

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

I'm not drinking alcohol, and ALL I'm interested in regard to CBP is: fresh squeezed orange juice -- included in the Classic or not????

I would consider "fresh squeezed juices" to be "premium".....I think most any reasonable person would.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

The OJ on Classic is from Frozen Concentrate

The choice of fresh squeezed orange juice is limited to Luminae, Blu and Elite Breakfast and Retreat lounge.

What they call as Premium OJ on the Premium is actually fresh squeezed in a factory and refrigerated like you will find at a grocery store refrigerated section.    The regular is from concentrated frozen. 

On the Spa Cafe they don't have fresh squeezed OJ but one that has ginger and other things in it.   I've been told you can however order it with no other additives.

I learned this about the Fresh Squeezed OJ from the person in Blu that gets up every morning at 3:00 AM and squeezes it for the places mentioned.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Elite Breakfast

Thanks, Jim.

So my only option for a really freshly squeezed OJ is either on Elite B'fast or at Spa Cafe, basically asking for "just" OJ ?

As a "non-reasonable person", I have to ask....😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Fresh squeezed is not included... sorry.

bon voyage

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, Jim.

So my only option for a really freshly squeezed OJ is either on Elite B'fast or at Spa Cafe, basically asking for "just" OJ ?

dn - not sure that the OJ at Spa Cafe would be 'freshly squeezed' yet worth asking when visiting...

bon voyage

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

In Café al Bacio, all coffees under the $9 price point are covered, iced or not.  

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

I would consider "fresh squeezed juices" to be "premium".....I think most any reasonable person would.  

Trying my best to "reason" -- coffees up to 9$ are covered, but a glass of freshly squeezed OJ priced at 4.50-5$ is not ☹️

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Trying my best to "reason" -- coffees up to 9$ are covered, but a glass of freshly squeezed OJ priced at 4.50-5$ is not ☹️

Likely because of the manpower required to make it

Of course we've all seen that machine in the buffet that mechanically squeezes real oranges into real fresh squeezed orange juice. Except for that, I would not have any high degree of confidence that "fresh squeezed" actually means that it was just squeezed. It is a premium OJ compared to the Tang-like liquid that you get out of the dispenser, though.

4 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks, Jim.

That is my experience.    The Fresh Squeezed is limited at Elite and when they run out the switch to the Premium OJ. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

LOL --- I don't try to figure out that myself.    I just say it's that way because it's the way it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1