Internet

rickadoo

I just signed up for internet using the medallion app....

On the home page, scrolled down to MedallionNet and they conveniently had my charge card listed and boom, I bought it.  Perhaps only clicked 3 times....LOL....They have no problem selling you stuff on that thing....getting my reservations in the MDR, a different type of experience!

• Like 2

Ok so I did go on the App and order my internet.   10-day Mexico.   I am Elite.   The price billed, so far, is $99.00.    When does the 50% discount kick in?   Do I need to call someone, or does it show up after we get on board the Grand Princess?   Yes, it was very easy to request internet on the App.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, waltd said:

Ok so I did go on the App and order my internet.   10-day Mexico.   I am Elite.   The price billed, so far, is $99.00.    When does the 50% discount kick in?   Do I need to call someone, or does it show up after we get on board the Grand Princess?   Yes, it was very easy to request internet on the App.

Thanks

You have to wait til you get onboard. Some have luck getting the discount on the app, some don't. I'm one of the don'ts.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

You have to wait til you get onboard. Some have luck getting the discount on the app, some don't. I'm one of the don'ts.

Have you read from anyone if its automatic, LOL, or do you have to have someone on board change it? We always print our statement every few days so hopefully I will see the applied discount.

I also am one of the don'ts.   Just one day it would be nice..........   

2 hours ago, waltd said:

Have you read from anyone if its automatic, LOL, or do you have to have someone on board change it? We always print our statement every few days so hopefully I will see the applied discount.

I also am one of the don'ts.   Just one day it would be nice..........   

IIRC there have been posts that it's automatic...but not totally positive.

9 hours ago, waltd said:

Thanks

(You probably meant $99.90 - virtually $100).  You will get a Refundable OBC on board for 50% of the cost.  If you don't see it, just go see Passenger Services. 

Some day, the App will recognize your CC Member Level and apply the discount automatically and just charge you the net cost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Some day, the App will recognize your CC Member Level and apply the discount automatically and just charge you the net cost.

You and I are always the optimists! 
someday….. maybe…..

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, burrma said:

For Sept. 2023; is it still 50% off $99. if you are elite? Is this for one unit per cabin? Thanks

For some reason, you have responded to a thread last used over a year ago.  The Medallion Net pricing is not the same as it was then.  1 device is $15/day and 4 devices is $40/day.  There have been more changes, such as the price is the same pre-cruise and on-board which was not the case prior to the increases.  The only price not changed thus far is the single day rate of $20/day (not sure why it was left alone).