White Medallion

eclue

Received our medallions today for our cruise on the Enchanted Princess - March 20 to 30, 2022.

We are elite and have always received a black medallion. These medallions are white.....has anyone else received white medallions?

eclue

2 minutes ago, eclue said:

Received our medallions today for our cruise on the Enchanted Princess - March 20 to 30, 2022.

We are elite and have always received a black medallion. These medallions are white.....has anyone else received white medallions?

eclue

It’s reported those are for a ship’s inaugural season & that the SeaWitch will be in the color of your Captain’s Circle level.

• Like 1

I did a live chat on the Princess site - she told me they would exchange my medallion at the ocean Navigator at check in....never mentioned anything about an inaugural cruise.....

I don't really care as long as I get my 10% discount in the shoppes..

7 hours ago, eclue said:

I did a live chat on the Princess site - she told me they would exchange my medallion at the ocean Navigator at check in....never mentioned anything about an inaugural cruise.....

You'll get your 10% discount BUT it's only applied to items listed at full price. If it's discounted, the 10% discount has been eliminated .😣

11 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

I wish Princess would have just put a simple note in with these to explain it to people. The question keeps cropping up here and on Facebook.

FYI, when I ordered our medallions from the app last weekend for our May cruise on Discovery Princess, and the medallions pictured were white and I was pleasantly surprised (after all the questions here and on FB) to see a specific notation that this was in honor of Discovery's inaugural season. Seems Princess has gotten the message that people don't like unexplained surprises. 😉 

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere

10 hours ago, eclue said:

Get a 10% discount in the shops and still pay way over what you would at home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, eclue said:

The rep is most likely confused. All the medallions are white and the Sea witch represents your status.

I received my discount, it shows in the computer when they ring you up.

Edited by Jadn13

3 hours ago, leck57 said:

Get a 10% discount in the shops and still pay way over what you would at home.

I don't necessarily agree with that. They have some unique clothing items which one would not find at home. The Brighten items are priced well . Last cruise  in Feb I was still getting the 10%off sale items and I got some steals....so I am always enjoying my shopping. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

From what others posted above, it looks like the white medallion is for the season...not just the first "inauguaral" cruise. Correct?

My understanding is that it's for a new ship's inaugural season. People have been reporting for months that they are getting white medallions for cruises on the Enchanted Princess. And, as I mentioned above, when I ordered ours for our upcoming Discovery Princess cruise, the medallions were white, and we are not on the very first cruise of the season. 

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere
  • Thanks 1

As others have reported we were given white medallions with a black seawitch for our Enchanted cruise last month.  Personally I could care less as long as I get the benies.  I keep my medallion in my pocket. 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 7:36 AM, eclue said:

I don't necessarily agree with that. They have some unique clothing items which one would not find at home. The Brighten items are priced well . Last cruise  in Feb I was still getting the 10%off sale items and I got some steals....so I am always enjoying my shopping. 

I got watch sets for $.4.95 & the 10% on top of that on my cruise in October