Harmony Apri 3rd, 2022. Not Live, just available😇

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Good input.  Exactly why I asked.  Don't they serve lobster in CK but with a sauce rather than just melted butter?  Maybe we'll move 150 Central Park to the last night.  Seem like a good way to finish a cruise.  Never eaten there before.

CK std lobster is poached with a champagne sauce. I don't mind poached, but hate the sauce.  You can ask for tails. They may say no, but I've seen them before.

I usually get lamb with a side of scallops and poached lobster

• Like 2

Headed to Sabor for my last Newcastles. Will inquire on Guacamole class

And I'm back with #'s 11 & 12

Sabor manager has no idea when guac class is coming back. Also said there is no tableside guacamole preparation.  

But he assured me it is made fresh to order in kitchen

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Headed to Sabor for my last Newcastles. Will inquire on Guacamole class

And I'm back with #'s 11 & 12

Sabor manager has no idea when guac class is coming back. Also said there is no tableside guacamole preparation.  

thanks for checking. 🙂

59 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

That's too bad. Linda took that class and loved it. She got the recipe and had an incredible avocado margarita that is very tasty.

20 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

10 after 8 and not a chair hog in sight😱

20220406_080208.thumb.jpg.f55b0d9f731c41f6cf12f5a7044d5483.jpg

Visiting with an old friend

20220406_075429.thumb.jpg.0eb289e31b58012973d4e1c2befa8e60.jpg

Is this Coco Cay day.might be the reason no chair hogs,everyone getting off the ship?

Just now, Jerseygirl1416 said:

On my cruise planner for Oasis they are renting Casitas on the pool deck. Are they renting them on this cruise and do you see any on the actual pool deck or are they all above? 

Those vary by ship, other than the ones on Suite Deck, Harmony doesn't have any

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Ok, I'll snoop around. My go to answer gal left ship at end of February.

I did get another confirmation that we are at 4700 passengers, and expecting over 5K next week 

We board Harmony for the same itinerary  4/17, I’m curious if the numbers will hold or if this is sort of the spring break peak. I’m sure they won’t be off by much.

As for your itinerary, was this the original advertised order of ports or was there some adjustments? We have all of the same ports but in a different order, we end in Coco Cay day 7. Just curious if ours may change. Thanks and enjoy!

On 4/5/2022 at 9:24 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

The bartenders had no problem with me using up unused drinks on my wife's card last month on Symphony.  She went to bed early several nights and I went to Dazzles.  

Thanks for the drinks Ken, I mean Vikki😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrcar09 said:

We board Harmony for the same itinerary  4/17, I’m curious if the numbers will hold or if this is sort of the spring break peak. I’m sure they won’t be off by much.

As for your itinerary, was this the original advertised order of ports or was there some adjustments? We have all of the same ports but in a different order, we end in Coco Cay day 7. Just curious if ours may change. Thanks and enjoy!

Ours ended on CocoCay day 7 and I really wish we had been there earlier.  By then, I was beat. We found the first set of loungers & collapsed into them.  I wished I had the energy to roam around more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrcar09 said:

Honestly don't recall itinetary, but this one is definitely unique. It was nice being the only ship at Coco Cay

• Like 1

Ran into my mystery friends from Dazzles as we were leaving Top Tier. 

Nancy and Gale. 👍

And speaking of Dazzles, Laura got me up on the dance floor last night. The place was packed. So much fun

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 8

On 4/4/2022 at 5:58 AM, molly361 said:

Can you let me know if you find out what capacity they are at?  Thanks

On 4/4/2022 at 8:36 AM, handbellplayer said:

Thank you!

I wouldn't be surprised, but it's disappointing!

@handbellplayer I finished my walk on track and came up through Boardwalk. Johnny Rockets had a huge line so I assume they are open for breakfast. Today is at sea day.

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

CK std lobster is poached with a champagne sauce. I don't mind poached, but hate the sauce.  You can ask for tails. They may say no, but I've seen them before.

I usually get lamb with a side of scallops and poached lobster

Different strokes for different folks.  I was impressed with the CK lobster—thought it better than MDR.  Of course the filet night is great too.  The last 14 days we ate most of our meals in CK.  There were nights when I would have preferred the MDR menu but DH liked CK for the ease of getting his scooter placed at a table.  Happy times!

3 hours ago, Mrcar09 said:

There are several different itineraries for Harmony. At least 3 completely different itineraries including different islands, but even when it's all the same islands, the order isn't always the same from week to week, although you know this when you book. There appears to be roughly a 4-week rotation.

I did notice that my specific itinerary (Oct 2 - CocoCay on Day 2, At Sea for Day 3, St Thomas Day 4, St Maarten Day 5, At Sea for Days 6 and 7) doesn't appear to begin until sometime in May, and then it comes every 4 weeks. There are other routings with those same islands, but in a different order on the alternative weeks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

@handbellplayer I finished my walk on track and came up through Boardwalk. Johnny Rockets had a huge line so I assume they are open for breakfast. Today is at sea day.

Compass I posted last night showed it open from 8:30am till 9:30am. Wow, that's tight

• Like 1