Ok, so I'm a Royal Caribbean snob but......

Fury1995

What I don't understand is how people even find these old threads. What kind of search is someone doing that calls up a thread from 2006 with a link to a youtube video about Carnival?

For certain posters, board disruption is a hobby. ;)

What I don't understand is how people even find these old threads. What kind of search is someone doing that calls up a thread from 2006 with a link to a youtube video about Carnival?

I have to agree. :o Very rarely do I ever check the date on a thread. My fault i guess. I clicked on the link and wondered just what in the heck everyone was even talking about :o

Now curiosity is killing me!

Are you using a browser or an app? I'm not sure apps show post date/time.

Browser. Maybe there's a misunderstanding, I see the date and time when I open the post, but not before. If I knew that the post is old, I'd jump to the last page and see any further info.

Ps. I also tried to find it on you tube and could not find it. I then went back to the post detail(s) and saw the old date and assumed that it was no longer available.

I can answer how those things get pulled up after so long.

I was looking for different Adventure of the Sea's reviews, I googled it to see if there was somewhere else to read things from (yes, something other then CC) and up comes a dozen CC threads with the words I googled.

I read them, thought how nice everyone said the ship was, thought it was weird that none of the upgrades were mentioned only to see some were from 7 years ago

But because I goggled, up they came... not for newest topics, but because they had the words I was looking up.

Chass

What's funny to me is the one poster who said they're glad they've never sailed CCL and then in their signature, there are two CCL cruises listed. Something must have changed her mind.

Also, I can vouch for Titanic music playing during rough seas. Leaving Belize (where waters were so bad that tendering was near impossible) a few years ago, they were playing it live on the Promenade. I stopped and said "really?"

In a case like this it´s quite easy to spot for me it´s an old thread, as the OP and a number of Responses are from People I only see rarely anymore or haven´t seen for quite some time on here:(

So in this case I got slightly excited to see Kenny posting just to realize it was an old thread.