Currently on Navigator Miami to Montreal

2 hours ago, bayonejoe said:

Chucktownsteve,

if it is not too much trouble, could you copy and post  the all inclusive wine list.

we will be on our first Regent Navigator cruise in September.

thanks,

Hi Bayonejoe,

Sorry I just returned home today.  No longer have access since we disembarked Saturday morning.  I would have been able to retrieve that had you asked earlier.

Since I can't drink wine, I didn't pay any attention to the offerings. Perhaps someone on a subsequent cruise could assist you.

Bon voyage.

2 hours ago, HotRoot said:

We have never seen an included wine list.  We just ask for a wine we like.  We prefer Malbecs and Pinotage.  They have always had one we liked.

Plus the included wine list tends to change over time, so not entirely predictable in my experience.

• Like 2

One of the first things we do after we board any cruise (Regent or Seabourn) is request a list of the included wines for that cruise be sent to our cabin. We usually receive it quickly and then just select what we think we will enjoy. We generally do not go for the wines offered each night, just stay with our choices. Often after a couple of nights, the staff knows what we like and just brings it to us without asking. 

I also like to go to the free wine tasting held early on. I tell them what I like and they help me with suggestions from to wines at the tasting and on board. We have always been able to find something each of us likes. After a meal or two they know to bring the ones we like. I don’t usually drink red but DH likes white to start and changes to red.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cwn said:

I also like to go to the free wine tasting held early on. I tell them what I like and they help me with suggestions from to wines at the tasting and on board. We have always been able to find something each of us likes. After a meal or two they know to bring the ones we like. I don’t usually drink red but DH likes white to start and changes to red.

Exactly what I do too!

14 hours ago, cwn said:

1 hour ago, 2012_Alaska_bound said:

Exactly what I do too!

Hey!  Us, too!  😋🍷

Great minds drink alike!

• Like 2