Room Service Late Night Menu Cost

Is there a fee for any LATE night room service menu items  ordered 10PM to 6AM on any Carnival ship?  What is the fee for say a sandwich?  I  cant find this info on the late night menu at Carnival.  We aren't looking for any drink items at that hour.

Guest BasicSailor
7 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Is there a fee for any LATE night room service menu items  ordered 10PM to 6AM on any Carnival ship?  What is the fee for say a sandwich?  I  cant find this info on the late night menu at Carnival.  We aren't looking for any drink items at that hour.

Tons of information posted in the reviews here on menu prices.  All late night room service comes with a fee.

I have not seen the prices since the price hikes, assuming they have hiked prices. But they had a pizza for $5, basket of fries for $3, wings for $6 I believe. It is a completely different menu than they daytime menu of sandwiches and chips.

1 hour ago, CruisingAgain said:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/room-service-menu.pdf

OOPS ... I see it has no prices.  Always did in the past. I guess they are updating the prices.  

None of Carnival's online menus show prices unless you are onboard. Look up the alchemy bar menu for example - same thing, no prices. I guess it's so they don't show their hand to competitors, or to make comparisons more difficult as prices change.

1 hour ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Is there a fee for any LATE night room service menu items  ordered 10PM to 6AM 

I'm not certain how current this menu is, HOWEVER it will definitely give you a very close idea concerning prices. 

20220522-131507.jpg

🍕 🍔 🍟 🍰

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

I'm not certain how current this menu is, HOWEVER it will definitely give you a very close idea concerning prices. 

20220522-131507.jpg

🍕 🍔 🍟 🍰

I'm going to need someone to report back with what that "Doughnut Sandwich" is, please and thank you. 🤣

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi ObstructedView 🙂

The prices are fairly accurate on that (10pm to 6am) menu you posted.

I notice the menu has Pepsi products listed. Carnival switched to Pepsi fleetwide January 2020.

Thanks for posting!

20220522-131507.jpg

🌴

• Like 1

Get used to it.  Carnival eliminates more and more late included night options as each month passes.  It is either stand in line for 45 minutes for pizza or they will gladly take your money for room service.

Guest BasicSailor
5 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

20220522-172709.jpg

🙂

My DW tried that particular item, not ordering it again 😖