Stock credit

SOLIVITA LADY

Does Princess still give the $100 credit for owning stock?  I sent my info in on May 31 for a June 18, 2022 cruise and nothing shows on my booking. I tried to call them but the number I have isn’t working. Any help is appreciated. 

Jackie

Edited by SOLIVITA LADY

4 minutes ago, BrianI said:

Yes it’s still available.

it varies between $50 and $250 depending on the cruise duration.

Suggest you get in contact with them

Brian

I’ve been trying at 800-872-6779. Do you have a better number to contact them. 

Mine has not been applied yet either.  Two chat sessions and a phone call.  Emailed, followed by fax and re-emailed late Tuesday.  When I spoke with rep, he said that unfortunately, Customer Solutions division is the group who processes and applies the stock benefit.  He advised calling them when they first open (9:00 am EDT).  The number above is for Customer Service.  Ask to be transferred to Customer Solutions.

I had mine applied for my July 6th cruise. The form that you filled out says it takes about 7 days for it to be processed, which is has not been yet, however when I asked about mine they told me that they were still working on April 26 when I submitted mine on May 1st, it takes a little time for them to process it all. As long as it was submitted correctly at least 7-days before departure, it will be added

Try the Live Chat again, until you get a rep willing to process it for you.  Several of us got ours applied a couple of weeks ago using that approach (two of us even got the same rep, back to back).  You'll have to wait while they (or an associate) checks for your email with the documentation, but they'll get it done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SOLIVITA LADY said:

Finally got through and all they were able to confirm was that it was received. Said it should probably be applied by this time next week. We will see how that goes. 
Thanks to everyone who replied. 

Sometimes the rep doesn't know how to apply if. If they received it and it shows, if you get someone who knows what they are doing they can fix it right then.

The shareholder credit form is easily found and we mailed ours in yesterday. Hoping for (expecting) a credit (250).

That said I cannot believe this policy is still in place.... once upon a time we would buy stock and receive credit (it was never an easy process). In those days there was a cost to buy and sell stock. I made some money maybe holding for 6mos-year and selling when I thought it appropriate. Now with 'free trading' there is nothing preventing one from a quick buy and sell, showing the ownership on a statement. As a sidebar with the strong winds against CCL stock (debt, fuel cost, Covid)I cannot see a viable trade here.

There is nothing I can see that refers to requiring ownership at time of cruise, etc. and regardless it would be difficult to support if CCL demanded.

I know CCL is trying to promote long term stock ownership but cannot believe many do not take advantage of todays cost and technology to grab a no risk credit? Of course Royal Carib is also in this space.

JMHO

I sent mine in on May 30th to email sbpcl@princesscruises.com .   It was applied on June 2nd.   In the initial email, I also cc'd my Cruise Vacation planner from Princess.   Not sure why some get processed faster than others.  I am Elite with Princess.  Maybe that has something to do with it?   Who knows..   If you have a Cruise Vacation Planner with Princess, get them involved to assist.

38 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

So I also faxed form in on May 12th.  Nothing. Emailed it on May 25th.  Still nothing.  Wasted time chatting with someone who told me she couldn't check on it so I should send it again.   🤷‍♀️

That is pretty much my same scenario. Two weeks of trying, two faxes, an e-mail, and a useless chat. Still waiting for the credit to be applied. 

16 minutes ago, partybarbie said:

That is pretty much my same scenario. Two weeks of trying, two faxes, an e-mail, and a useless chat. Still waiting for the credit to be applied. 

I chatted again with a different rep who said they were just now working on requests from May 6th.  I think that's a bunch of hooey, but I'll just chat again next week!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bjkTX said:

I originally sent in our request by email on May 14 for our 30 Sep cruise.  I sent a follow-up email yesterday morning - and the credit showed up today.

At least they are consistently inconsistent when it comes to the 3 month rule.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

At least they are consistently inconsistent when it comes to the 3 month rule.

That's pretty much what I said in my second email 🙂

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bjkTX said:

I originally sent in our request by email on May 14 for our 30 Sep cruise.  I sent a follow-up email yesterday morning - and the credit showed up today.

That’s impossible!!  They’re just working on requests from early May!!🙄  Glad you got yours!

• Haha 1

Please make sure you are  looking in the right place for your on board shareholders credit. I was mad they hadn't given it to me for my April cruise until I accidentally found it.

Go to Princess.com. Log in then click on My Account, then Upcoming Cruises. Find your cruise and click Manage this Cruise. Click on Payments on the far right. Scroll all the way down to credits.

Any shareholders credit or military credit will show there. We also have Travel Agent Group Promotion credit too.

Hope yours is there too!

1 hour ago, adstz said:

Please make sure you are  looking in the right place for your on board shareholders credit. I was mad they hadn't given it to me for my April cruise until I accidentally found it.

Go to Princess.com. Log in then click on My Account, then Upcoming Cruises. Find your cruise and click Manage this Cruise. Click on Payments on the far right. Scroll all the way down to credits.

Any shareholders credit or military credit will show there. We also have Travel Agent Group Promotion credit too.

Hope yours is there too!

If only it was that easy. That is how I would check for it, but it hasn’t been credited. Good information though.