Website Issues...Just Me????

The Royal website has been so glitchy for me for days now. But today, every time I try to look at cruises in 2024, I get as far as selecting the cruise date for the itinerary/ship I am looking at, and it gives me an Oops message. I tried it on my phone, same thing. Hubby tried it on his phone... same thing. What the heck?

It seems to be down his morning. The cruise I am stalking is 90 days out today so was hoping some cancellations for the category room I want have come up but now can't check!! ;o(

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Royal Caribbean IT issues.... actually means there's no problem at all.

There is a problem. Our paid cruise was accidently cancelled and refunded. Now we are having problems rebooking it.

32 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Royal Caribbean IT issues.... actually means there's no problem at all.

Really, RC IT issues on the website?  🤔 Good thing they have the always reliable ap to fall back on! 😆 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, flyguyjake said:

They really need to hire competent IT staff or hire an outside contractor that knows what the heck they are doing. Royal has had issues with technology for many many years. This is really getting old.

Agree!!!!

29 minutes ago, mjkrph said:

There is a problem. Our paid cruise was accidently cancelled and refunded. Now we are having problems rebooking it.

That's terrible! At least no one else is booking your cruise either... hope it all works out for you!

It does seem to be much more of an occurrence the last year or two.  I think instead of trying to rush new features and functionality, they need to take a step back and work on the resiliency of the systems they currently have in place.  I rather have old and working 90% of the time, then super pretty and down 25% of the time.  

It would also be nice if they scheduled the downtime when the majority of the world is not in normal hours. (Which, as someone who works with global teams, I get is difficult)

• Like 2

LOL. None of my 5 booked cruises (1 paid in full) are currently showing up on the website.  So glitchy sometimes.

ETA, it took a couple of minutes but they finally showed up.     But, it says to "start" check in under my upcoming cruise that was completed a couple of weeks ago.  

Edited by BND

29 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Cruise planner seems to be having problems, too.  It takes a minute for my upcoming cruise to appear in the list, then when I click on it, it tells me...

image.png.0318a6cc39a418f75fbcb422cd5d6035.png

Well that was going to be my next try, so I guess I won't even bother 🤣

3 minutes ago, BND said:

LOL. None of my 5 booked cruises (1 paid in full) are currently showing up on the website.  So glitchy sometimes.

My two cruises are not showing up, either. This is like the 3rd or 4th time in the past few months that it has done this. Even though I know it's a glitch, it still makes my heart drop! 

1 minute ago, Booking It said:

My two cruises are not showing up, either. This is like the 3rd or 4th time in the past few months that it has done this. Even though I know it's a glitch, it still makes my heart drop! 

Mine finally showed up but check in is screwed up both on the website and the app.