Crown Princess - August 13 “Currently Not Available”

VAWCB

The Princess website shows the August 13 Crown trip as “Currently Not Available.”  It does show the original itinerary and port times.  The August 6 and August 20 cruises do not say that they are unavailable.  Any ideas as to why?

1 hour ago, VAWCB said:

The Princess website shows the August 13 Crown trip as “Currently Not Available.”  It does show the original itinerary and port times.  The August 6 and August 20 cruises do not say that they are unavailable.  Any ideas as to why?

Probably a good thing it’s showing as unavailable . Quite a few Passengers on Crown now and  previous cruises in May & June  of this year are not happy with the cancellation of shore excursions ,late arrival to ports,and or ports missed,I don’t blame them.

I’m sure those passengers would tell all of you thinking about booking the Crown,don’t.

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VAWCB said:

Showing Aug 6 & 13 unavailable now.

They could just updating something.

Recheck it tomorrow.

2 hours ago, TwoBadKnees said:

Maybe it was privately charted by the International Association of Masochists.

Freakin hilarious!!!
Thank you for the unexpected laugh tonight🤣

• Like 2

Too bad its back.  We had the Pacific Coastal cruise booked for end of September but after reading all of the reviews and finding out that they don't plan on putting the ship into dry dock to repair the damaged engine until October 2nd - after our cruise we cancelled.  I got excited reading this hoping they had up changed the repair schedule.  

It could be a week to try to fix things. The July 2 Crown voyage has also been showing not available. Perhaps there are large charter groups that have pushed it to the capacity they want (I remember years ago Princess had a summer Seahawks cruise, which probably filled up the ship fast). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kruzin2010 said:

Too bad its back.  We had the Pacific Coastal cruise booked for end of September but after reading all of the reviews and finding out that they don't plan on putting the ship into dry dock to repair the damaged engine until October 2nd - after our cruise we cancelled.  I got excited reading this hoping they had up changed the repair schedule.  

We are booked on the same cruise.  I want to go so badly, it is not being offered by any other line.  However, we will have $7,000 tied up if they cancel.  What to do?  What to do?

• Like 1