Always Included Drink Package Mistake

On my Xpress pass, it says I have the Classic package and my husband has the Classic Non-Alcoholic package. I’m thinking this was a glitch because somewhere along the booking it said he was 2 years old, but we got that figured out. I just spoke to an agent who assured me it was Classic for both of us and to ignore what the Xpress pass says. Do I just trust that and see what happens? Do I call again later and speak with a different agent? We leave on Sunday. Thanks!

Did the agent you spoke with do anything to change the package that is apparently showing as Classic Non Alcohol to Classic Alcohol?   Go to your cruise planner and look under Order History and see what package is showing there.  If it isn't the Classic Alcohol I would call again.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Youngmarriedcruisers said:

He didn’t do anything, just said that it was classic for both of us. Thanks for the order history tip…it definitely says non-alcoholic for my husband. Going to have to call back!

Good luck!  Hope you get it corrected before you board the ship.

18 minutes ago, Youngmarriedcruisers said:

Took 1.5 hours and 5 people but I got it changed! Every representative was super nice….can’t wait to sail!

Good night.  I'm glad you got that out of the way!  Happy cruising!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but assuming the order history is on my app I cannot find it.  Any directions are appreciated.  2 of our 3 passengers show Classic...wondering why the third is not.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Cruisebird said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but assuming the order history is on my app I cannot find it.  Any directions are appreciated.  2 of our 3 passengers show Classic...wondering why the third is not.  Thanks!

I was on a web browser, not the app when I found it. 

12 hours ago, CruiseLifeIsTheBest said:

Just checked my order history for a cruise we booked last week and drink package and Wi-Fi only shows for me, not the husband. Guess I’ll be spending a couple hours in the queue in the near future 😂 Still can’t wait to get back on a cruise ship! 

Log into your husbands account and check his order history.  Same happen to us and DHswi-fi and drink package showed in his order history.

• Like 1

I logged into my husband account and my account, it just shows his name for drinks and internet.  When I called to upgrade to premium liquor package, the rep said we both had it.  Don't know why his name was only on the packages?

Will wait til we can check in and see what is on our paper

12 hours ago, jelayne said:

Log into your husbands account and check his order history.  Same happen to us and DHswi-fi and drink package showed in his order history.

Saw the same thing - drink and internet packages only show for the person logging in.  Need to check both accounts.

On 7/6/2022 at 12:19 PM, jelayne said:

Did the agent you spoke with do anything to change the package that is apparently showing as Classic Non Alcohol to Classic Alcohol?   Go to your cruise planner and look under Order History and see what package is showing there.  If it isn't the Classic Alcohol I would call again.  

Hello, "jelayne."

Recently, we saw this (or a very similar) statement on another thread -- posted by you or another CCritic member.

When we went to our account page (where we could see our booked cruises), we tried absolutely everything we could think of to find a link labeled "Order History," but it was nowhere to be found -- and none of the other links got us to any record of a beverage package.  [Maybe you are using an "app" -- which we do not have (and will never have) -- and the display has a different structure, different labels on links, etc.?]

We booked "Always Included" [sic] fares -- and later sought to purchase upgrades from Classic to Premium, but we could find absolutely no online recognition of either of those levels of beverage packages!  We couldn't even find an online confirmation that we had paid "AI" fares rather than "Cruise Only"!  In our opinion, the "X" site is remarkably shabby.  We would have been fired from our former jobs in IT, if we had produced such a mess.

Anyway, we had no confidence or peace of mind until we later printed our boarding passes (after online check-ins) and saw "CALL, PALL" printed on them.

After fourteen years with "X," we are seriously thinking about saying, "Adios."

@jg51Log into your account and go to your reservation. Select plan my cruise and click on your initials in the top right corner.  The dropdown will include a link to My Order History.  I'm using my laptop. If you are traveling with someone they will need their own account to view the items purchased with the cruise under AI.  If you purchased spa, dining or excursions for both of you, you will see them on your account. 

8 hours ago, jg51 said:

I doubt Celebrity cares or will miss you.

Edited by terrydtx
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jg51 said:

Hello, "jelayne."

Recently, we saw this (or a very similar) statement on another thread -- posted by you or another CCritic member.

When we went to our account page (where we could see our booked cruises), we tried absolutely everything we could think of to find a link labeled "Order History," but it was nowhere to be found -- and none of the other links got us to any record of a beverage package.  [Maybe you are using an "app" -- which we do not have (and will never have) -- and the display has a different structure, different labels on links, etc.?]

We booked "Always Included" [sic] fares -- and later sought to purchase upgrades from Classic to Premium, but we could find absolutely no online recognition of either of those levels of beverage packages!  We couldn't even find an online confirmation that we had paid "AI" fares rather than "Cruise Only"!  In our opinion, the "X" site is remarkably shabby.  We would have been fired from our former jobs in IT, if we had produced such a mess.

Anyway, we had no confidence or peace of mind until we later printed our boarding passes (after online check-ins) and saw "CALL, PALL" printed on them.

Bob voyage, I hope you enjoy Carnival 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

@jg51Log into your account and go to your reservation. Select plan my cruise and click on your initials in the top right corner.  The dropdown will include a link to My Order History.  I'm using my laptop. If you are traveling with someone they will need their own account to view the items purchased with the cruise under AI.  If you purchased spa, dining or excursions for both of you, you will see them on your account. 

Thanks much for that info, C-M-L ... but it raises the question:

How in the world were we supposed to know that we should "click on [our] initials in the top right corner"?  Why would the screen's designer make something so important so cryptic? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jg51 said:

Thanks much for that info, C-M-L ... but it raises the question:

How in the world were we supposed to know that we should "click on [our] initials in the top right corner"?  Why would the screen's designer make something so important so cryptic? 

Because they can?🤔  Glad you found it, it took me a while too.