Crib on odyssey of the seas

23 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Hi

we are travelling with 18 month old twins on odyssey in sept 

does anyone think the crib will fit them both in at night 

if not any ideas for having one of them on the sofa bed and not falling out 

Mine wouldn't have, but you know your kids better  They will be tired, if that helps .

1 hour ago, Barb Nahoumi said:

Our son was sleeping in a bed at that age, because he kept climbing out of his crib.  

wow at 18 months, that’s good 

if we done that now the whole room with be trashed every night😂

Edited by Garyjames220
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Garyjames220 said:

Hi

we are travelling with 18 month old twins on odyssey in sept 

does anyone think the crib will fit them both in at night 

if not any ideas for having one of them on the sofa bed and not falling out 

Something like this is compact and lightweight, Delta Children Inflatable Bed Rails for Toddlers & Kids with Foot Pump (2 Pack) - Leak-Proof Portable Guardrails Great for Travel or at Home, White https://a.co/hJ7EPkI.

If packing space isn’t an issue pool noodles taped together would also work to create a bed rail. 

We were in Allure in May with our then 15 month old.  They provided the pack and play and it was very small.  The smallest one I’ve seen. We are bringing our own next cruise (which is soon) because we know he won’t fit in theirs comfortably.  

9 minutes ago, WxNerd said:

Something like this is compact and lightweight, Delta Children Inflatable Bed Rails for Toddlers & Kids with Foot Pump (2 Pack) - Leak-Proof Portable Guardrails Great for Travel or at Home, White https://a.co/hJ7EPkI.

If packing space isn’t an issue pool noodles taped together would also work to create a bed rail. 

Or buy inflatable pool noodles.  A 4 pack on Amazon is $14.   We also bought a portable air pump on Amazon that has usb charger.   Worked great.

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Or buy inflatable pool noodles.  A 4 pack on Amazon is $14.   We also bought a portable air pump on Amazon that has usb charger.   Worked great.

Brilliant. I didn’t know inflatable pool noodles were even a thing. 

I'd second on bringing your own if you're not flying.  They are not the cleanest or biggest. No way would 2 18 months fit in one.

You can also turn the sofa or love seat around in the room, pushing it against the wall for a bed.  I wouldn't try that too young for risk of entrapment but 18 months should be okay.  We did it for a 2 year old.

Also an idea is an inflatable bed with sides.  They are smaller then a twin and our littles like sleeping in them.  You do need floor space for that though.